• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffeebeanie

[2009.07.05] KARA's Nicole call someone 4 years older than her as "Ahjussi"

52 posts in this topic

They are friends now ??? She is very cute in this picture but I don't know who is the man.

So for her,Euichul is too Ajussi?

TT_TT

Haha, he seems overjoyed actually by that memory ^^ I would too I suppose.

I think It was more due to her lack in korean at that time, but even so It's still very cute how she mix the word "Ahjussi" which could hurt someone who is only 19 with the word "pretty" which is a big compliment. And since she didn't meant it he couldn't be angry at her lol.

That's too cute. I can imagine her saying that to him with a big grin on her face. I love how it was okay because she called him pretty lol.

Is he really old or something? *Jokes*

I think Nicole is not that familiar with the Korean language at that time. Couldn't blame her.

She do speak good English, I'm so proud of her! :)

i think she only said that for nicole's korean is slightly lacking other than that it shows nicole's cute side

Haha, Nicole is just so cute and innocent, you can't really be offended by her at all. I'm glad he took it as a compliment and that he feels a particular closeness to her xD

LOL Nicole and her mistakes. That's why I adore her. XD

From the way I see it, I don't think she meant to be offensive when she said "Ahjussi". She could have been joking. Either way, Nicole complimented him, so lol~

hahaha..it's a cute side of Nicole..love that from her randomness ^^

now, i know i'm not the only one calling others "ahjussi" even though they're just a little bit older than me!

Edited by newlover

HAHAHA <3 THAT IS SO NICOLE THOUGH :tongue: She's like that. I can imagine her face, omgg. Adorable as heckk!

ahaha.. ROFL! Nicole is so cute!maybe she's just wondering and then accidentally she used the word "Ajjushi".. but i'm sure she didn't mean anything! :)

thank 4 translation~ ^^

but what 'Ajusshi' means...?

Ahjusshi is like an uncle or an older male figure type

Her Korean is still getting there ^^ What a cute moment though. These two would make the cutest couple.

well at least he wasn't offended by it, as in, he said he felt a familiarity with her afterwords....

she's so cute though, and like everyone else said, i'm sure it was just her unfamiliarity with the language

wow, an ahjusshi at 19 o_o, that's like..so young. lol nicole

Oh Nicole! She's so cute, 4 years older and he's an ahjusshi XD But he's so pretty, I wouldn't call him ahjusshi at first look lol

hahaha.. it was the funny thing i heard about nicole..

is it nicole is forgot the word oppa.. or she was joking around..

but what ever she done, she is the mood maker.. :lol2:

thanks for translation.. :sweatdrop: