• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trenchant

[2009.07.07] Big Girl Group Matchup "Kara vs. BEG"

42 posts in this topic

Flaunting bare legs must be the new trend, looking at both snsd and beg.... does that mean we will see more of Nicole's toned calves and thighs? Only time will tell!

I think this is got to do with the season of Korea, its summer now, so expect more short skirt and pants.

Anyways, thanks for the translation and really really anticipating KARA's comeback!

lol @ your comment about this article.

but i love both groups so I'm really excited for a comeback.

but i would really like to see another image for KARA, like their 'Break It' style. but i guess we have to wait and see

I honestly can't wait for both comebacks. I'm not a huge fan of BEG, but their music taste is different and it interests me. But for right now, I'll be looking foward to Kara's comeback!~

lol i love ur comment

it's true legs are in nowaday...

cant' wait for kara new image and comeback!

can't for their come back and can't wait to see their new concept :tongue:

thanks for translating :)

ah, omg their comeback!~

love all the girl groups debuting...

but i`m anticipating Kara`s comeback the most[at the moment].

i really wanna see Nicole&Hara show their dance skills!!!!

& im really hoping for JiYoung& especially HARA to get more

singing parts than the last mini albums.

still feel weird with so many 'comebacks' of girls groups. but will be waiting for Kara's :eyelove:

oh please you've got to be kidding!brown eyed girls are no muc for kara or any girlband group ever made so really there's no copetition!

if there is a SNSD vs. 2NE1 vs. 4 Minute battle I guess there is also Kara VS. Brown Eyed Girls battle huh..

I love BEG's songs but of course, I would support Kara much much more.. so excited for there comeback... (will they be coming back again on SeungYeonnie's birthday just like "Rock U"?)

More info about BEG than KARA in this article and moreover information about KARA is still the same : nothing news about their comeback. But It's always nice to see KARA mentioned in an article because It shows that the girls's comeback is followed by netizen.

And I also like BEG a lot since L.O.V.E so It's good to see something about their comeback too.

I can't believe there will have so much competition among groups this summer, and especilly among girl group ! I just hope KARA will do great and that they will be able to increase their popularity even more. I also expect some preview from DSP pretty soon !

weeecant wait for their comeback! especially Kara! wee! for sure their new song will be a hit! thanks a lot for sharing!!!!! Kara Fighting! PS: DSP= good strategy yo! :)

*shriek*REALLY Can't wait 4 their comeback,god this is killing us..KARA Saranghae<3<3

omg the suspense/wait is killing me! i want teasers now! lol

haha your comment on nicole is dead on! =) nicole's legs pwns all! wahaha

I love KARA cuz they're so cute

and I love BEG cuz they're so retro XD

I'm rooting for both!!!!

Tension is definetly the word .. Gosh I have been counting the days for KARA's comeback .. I love both groups so much .. So ... Hoping fans will give them more and more love !! <33