[2009.07.07] Big Girl Group Matchup "Kara vs. BEG"

trenchant

Flaunting bare legs must be the new trend, looking at both snsd and beg.... does that mean we will see more of Nicole's toned calves and thighs? Only time will tell!

I think this is got to do with the season of Korea, its summer now, so expect more short skirt and pants.

Anyways, thanks for the translation and really really anticipating KARA's comeback!

ah, omg their comeback!~

love all the girl groups debuting...

but i`m anticipating Kara`s comeback the most[at the moment].

i really wanna see Nicole&Hara show their dance skills!!!!

& im really hoping for JiYoung& especially HARA to get more

singing parts than the last mini albums.

if there is a SNSD vs. 2NE1 vs. 4 Minute battle I guess there is also Kara VS. Brown Eyed Girls battle huh..

I love BEG's songs but of course, I would support Kara much much more.. so excited for there comeback... (will they be coming back again on SeungYeonnie's birthday just like "Rock U"?)

More info about BEG than KARA in this article and moreover information about KARA is still the same : nothing news about their comeback. But It's always nice to see KARA mentioned in an article because It shows that the girls's comeback is followed by netizen.

And I also like BEG a lot since L.O.V.E so It's good to see something about their comeback too.

I can't believe there will have so much competition among groups this summer, and especilly among girl group ! I just hope KARA will do great and that they will be able to increase their popularity even more. I also expect some preview from DSP pretty soon !

Tension is definetly the word .. Gosh I have been counting the days for KARA's comeback .. I love both groups so much .. So ... Hoping fans will give them more and more love !! <33

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...