• Nicole
    • Jing

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hara, Gyuri and Nicole.

Its a little bit hard to notice Seungyeon and Jiyoung's voice, they just blend into the background and during singing their voices sound a little similar too.

Of course, back in the Break It days.... its impossible not to notice Sunghee.

She's just amazing.

Edited by SSJBen

Gyuri, Nicole, Seungyeon, Sunghee. I don't listen to KARA4 days that much but Sunghee's voice is really easy to pick out. Gyul has a really unique voice, and I can always pick Nicole's voice out. :3 And I really like SY's voice and... yeah.

I need to hear Jing and Hara sing more, though. I can't distinguish theirs.

You can definately hear a in a song Gyuri and Nicole voice perfectly.

Gyuri's because she gets most of the lines anyway and Nicole because her voice is strong yet subtle.

Sometimes you can even her Seung Yeon but that's rare.

For me, in the first blooming, it was easy to tell all of them apart, actually. :) Sometimes i had troubles telling Gyuri's and Sunghee's apart cause they sounded the same in some parts. lol But Nicole and Seungyeon's were definitely easy to pin point out.
Guyri n Seungyeon's voices are sometimes confusing to me, but I can distinguish them (not really good though)

Nicole has an accent so it's kinda easy, n Jiyoung is a little husky so it's not very hard to tell who is who :x

I'm not familiar with Hara's voice this much T_T

Yeah from the beginning Sunghee and Gyuri's voice were difficult for me because they both had very STRONG voices and I kept expecting both of them to have the most emphasized parts of the song.

But now, I definitely can distinguish Gyuri's and Seungyeon's from the rest of the group. SY's voice to me is softer and more angelic sounding to me, and Gyuri's is still like I said, strong sounding.