• Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's gyuri's, seungyeon's, and hara's for me. esp. hara voice is like soooo tiny. that's how i recognized hers. however, seems like the girls' voices are similar, they're so tiny. but, these three girls' voices have its own sense to it.

Hmm..I can tell them apart easily..mayb because i hear their songs like 100 times in a daily basis?? :thumbup:

I'm not showing off guys,.,haha..but easies to pin point out is Nicole since she has a unique tone of voice..hehe..then Gyuri because she sings wonderfully..hehe.. :eyelove: ..

Jiyoung and Seaungyeon souns similar but u can sense there is a bit difference..n Hara always gets parts that are short..but immedietely u can say "aha!! it's hara" .hehehe :eyelove:

i think hara voice is more childish compared than others..(sorry..i dont know what word i should use..)

But i think nicole voice can be easily distinguished because of her deep voice..

And also, Gyuri has an unique voice but its hard to differentiate it with Seungyeon's vocal..

• 2 weeks later...