562 members have voted

1. 1. Whose voices can you distinguish?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

I think i can recognize all their voices now after spamming myself with their songs repeatedly for hours everyday :D

Really love all their voices haha.

But for me it's definitely Gyuri my bias <3 I recognized her voice just after a few songs. She's the only female kpop artiste that I can recognize the singing and speaking voice of 100% because it's just so unique. It has this certain pitch and articulation to it that is just so special idk how to describe it haha.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyuri has the most distinct voice. Its really rare that you will mix her voice with anyone else, same goes for Hara. At times Nicole, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung can sound really alike (most of the time you can differentiate them). But somehow after a listen or two you can figure out who it is.

Nicole is so easy to notice. Hara as well. Gyuri, Im still getting used to her voice.

But for me Ham and Jing are toughest ones to figure out. Even though I love Ham right now, I still can't recognize her voice when I listen to some Kara. Jing as well. That's why I look at the videos to know who sings what part. :)

For the current Kara, whenever i first listen to their songs, I could tell Nicole's apart easily...I think hardest would be Hara b/c they let her sing like a line or two

For me Hara is the easiest though because she kind of has that boy-ish voice to her XD. But when kara harmonizes during the chorus parts of the song, Gyuri is the most distinguishable out of everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

when I started to listen to their songs Gyul was the first I could recognize, her voice is really unique, even in the latest collab in "Let's go" with 20 idols, I could easily recognized her voice.. though now I can recognize all of them,

Gyul - HIGH vocal, amazing how she can reach high notes so easily,

Hammie - CLEAN/PURE vocal, her voice is so.. don't know how to explain, it's clean, pure, and stable..

Koala - SWEET vocal, her voice is really sweet, but i like it more when she sing low range songs, like when they covered Boa's song,

Cole - STRONG vocal, her voice is really powerful, and when it comes to sing and dance at the same time she's the most stable,

JING - CUTE vocal, her everything is cute actually, jing is too adorable,

I can more or less distinguish all their voices now, well at least 90% of the time =D

I still mix up Cole and Ham's voices sometimes which must be quite weird since many people found Nicole's voice the easiest to distinguish :/ But Cole's voice is hard for me like in songs like Love Is Fire because it was roughly around the same pitch to me other than Hara's low voice and Gyuri's very high voice LOL. And sometimes Cole sounds like abit of everybody to me >_<

For me the easiest one will be Gyuri's because it's just so unique. It's abit nasal (not in a bad way though) and it just has this...idk pitch and articulation that's just stands out, maybe cos I'm Gyul biased xD When I first liked KARA her voice was the only one I could recognize for quite a long time :D

• 2 weeks later...

I can distinguish all of their voices when I first listen to their songs. When Sunghee was around, I can notice her powerful voice easy. Hara voice is very recognisable, sadly it was due to her not so perfect singing. But I can tell she has improve a tons and her singing is good now !!!