562 members have voted

1. 1. Whose voices can you distinguish?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

When you first listen to their songs, whose voices can you distinguish?

--------------------

For me, in the first blooming, it was easy to tell all of them apart, actually. :lol: Sometimes i had troubles telling Gyuri's and Sunghee's apart cause they sounded the same in some parts. lol But Nicole and Seungyeon's were definitely easy to pin point out.

For the current Kara, whenever i first listen to their songs, I could tell Nicole's apart easily.

Her tone is much deeper than the rest, so yep. It's easy for me to go, "oh. that's nicole."I could only figure out the rest after I listen to it a couple of more times. lol. Seungyeon and Jing sometimes sound alike too. Because of their soft tone? lol Hara's...it's kinda difficult for me because she always received so little lines and her lines are always "in between" of the other members'. :D

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urm firstly in Kara 4, nicole haha..because she got like the accent and also, she's was still a newcomer to korean language

In kara 5, nicole again haha..In their song Im(ing), i cant tell apart hara's and jiyoung's voices.Intially i cannot believe that they can sing like that.after viewing fancams than i am IMPRESSED haha...

In both, gyuri's voice haha...its very special..like once u hear it u will be like GYURIIII haha...

Edited by BabyJ

Gyuri, Nicole, Seungyeon, Sunghee. I don't listen to KARA4 days that much but Sunghee's voice is really easy to pick out. Gyul has a really unique voice, and I can always pick Nicole's voice out. :3 And I really like SY's voice and... yeah.

I need to hear Jing and Hara sing more, though. I can't distinguish theirs.

I think all their voices are distinctive, and you can also tell from their singing ability, but I'd have to say Gyuri and Hara. For Gyuri, there's no other voice like hers. Hara's voice is still improving, but usually she has a kind of sigh factor to her voice when she sings. :)

Edited by loveholic

I can actually distinguish all of their voices. Gyuri, Hara's, & Nicole's voices are the most easy ones

To distinguish. Seung Yeon & Ji Young kind of sound alike. It was pretty difficult to tell who sang which

Parts in their newer songs. But as of now, I can tell whose voice is whose. They all have very unique

Voices compare to others. I personally don't like voices that are high and pitchy . . which I don't

Really hear from Kara members. I prefer voices like Gyuri's and Nicole's which are husky and lowish.

JINI's & Gyuri's voices are easy to distinguish in a sec.

for me, that is. :]

but sometimes HARA's & SEUNGYEON's voice is kind of hard to distinguish.

plus, HARA's voice is improving so it`s getting more difficult to tell.

just like when i first heard 'I Am ( ing...)' i was confused & thought that

HARA didn`t get any parts. I thought it was SY all along.

i'm pretty good at distinguishing their voices.. but i can tell Gyuri and Nicole's voice immediately. I think hardest would be Hara b/c they let her sing like a line or two between the other girls, sometimes i miss it.. but i noticed she usually sings her line after Nicole sings :lol:.

I can distinguish all their voices after a few listen !

But I must admit that sometimes It's quite hard lol.

When KARA was 4, Sung Hee amazing voice was the one I could recognise imediatly.

But now I say Gyuri and Hara because they have the most different voices.

Gyul and Nicole's voice are the easiest to distinguish for me. In Pretty Girl, I could tell when it was Jing singing though. (: Sometimes, Seungyeon and Hara sound a tad the same to me, though.

I voted all, which doesn't help the poll out at all :lol: But I can distinguish all of their voices pretty easily. Sometimes I get confused with Seungyeon's and Jing's, but if I listen hard enough I can tell them apart. The most easily distinguishable are Gyul, Sunghee, Cole and Hara. Gyul, Sunghee and Nicole have very unique singing voices. As for Hara, her voice is a little deeper than Seungyeon's and Jing's.

Voted for Gyul and SY (: But if I listen to their songs enough, I can easily tell all their voice apart.

Gives you an indication of how many plays KARA songs get on my iPod, haha XD

Gyul's voice is very unique; I actually haven't heard anyone with a similar voice.. Gyul's voice is.. I don't know how to describe it, lol. As for SY, her voice is very, uh, syrupy - sweet but not overly cutesy. Nicole's voice is.. bright, like her personality XD Sunghee's voice is very penetrating and powerful and it feels like she has no limits =D Hara's voice is deeper and .. magnetic? Jing's voice is softer and has a...vibrating quality. Erm. Haha. Arrghh I'm so bad at describing voices lol. I got Nicole and SY mixed up at firsrt... But yeah, by now, all girls sound pretty different to my ears (:

8D