• Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i agree with the others saying that gyuri has the most distiguishing voice because of her "baby-like voice"... but as for me i always know and distinguish the voice of hanseungyeon when she is singing because her voice is mild and sweet and it relaxes me hahahahahah... it makes my day shinier and brighter hahahahah

I can distinguish nicole/hammie/gyul and sungbokkies voice .. I cant tell hara or jing's voices apart .. They dont have alot of parts in singing :/ ... Or maybe i just need to pay closer attention ..

As most have said, Gyul and Nicole's voices are probably the easiest to tell apart, then sometimes Hara's voice is the one that sometimes lacks confidence.

Jiyoung has recently acquired a consistent timbre that is distinguishable, but Hammie she's probably the most intelligent with singing melodical phrases into another so it sounds like the next one who took off after her.

I think i can tell apart all the girls voices. But most definitely i can tell Nicole, Gyuri and Seungyeon since they have very unique voices, but so does the other two members. haha All of them together, a perfect combo.

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri's i easily recognize Gyuri's voice especially in If You Wanna~

oh and nicole's ~ she does mostly the raps so it's easy hahaha

and Seungyeon's too i can recognize :P

i voted for Gyuri by the way~ XD

Edited by rAtz