• Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can pretty much distinguish Gyuri's and Hara's voice among the others. And sometimes Nicole too (the rap parts are always hers anyway so that would be a give away).

But when they sing ballads, I'm rather having slight of a hard time on distinguishing which parts were sang by who specially for Jiyoung and Seungyeon.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I can distinguish all of their voices except for Jing :/ I sometime confuse hers with Nicole's. When Nicole sings it's fine and I know that it's her, but when Jing sings I am hesitant and am unsure if it is her or not o.o Seungyeon's voice is my favorite though.

Hahaha, for me it would have to be Nicole,with her totally kewl rapping in all of those songs. In fact, i'm surprised Nicole isn't more people's first one they realized. As for the rest, I'm sad to say, I STILL have a hard time distinguishing the others! I'll check back when I get past that!

Every time I start thinking I know their voices, like i'll be listening to them in my car and then I'll say, "Oph, that voice has GOT to be Gyuri!" then when i go home and watch the PV, it's someone else!

*hangs head in shame*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I listen to Kara's song for the first time which is Mister, I only can distinguish Gyuri and Seungyeon's voice and after listening to other songs it has to be Gyuri's because her voice is somewhat unique while Seungyeon's voice almost similar to Jiyoung's..

but now I can distinguish all their voices no matter what