• Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its is really a shame that, up until now i only can distinguish nicole voice >< even after listening to their songs everyday.. i'm slow...

• 1 month later...

I am just able to distinguish Hara & Nicole's voices.

In live performance, i notice that when Hara sings her verse, the words she sang seem to be kind of short.She doesn't drag her words. I find it a disadvantage though. She can actually work on this part, as draging the words alittle longer might be nicer to listen to.(No offence, I still love Hara most :)) Eg. Live performance of 'Wanna'

As for Nicole, her voice has a very unique tone. Her voice is sharper and she is the loudest in her singing among Kara. Haha..Thats what i observed. I find that Nicole can sing the best among Kara.

These are my personal opinions (:

in their singing, i can distinguish only nicole.

the others i can't, only if i seen them sing their parts, then do i know.

but when they talk, i can tell all of them. haha.

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot my first impression about their voices..>< but i think i can distinguish Gyu Ri's voice..

She has unique voice..But it isn't easy for me to distinguish their voices..:sexy: Nicole also had quite unique voice that can be distingush easily..

I could distinguish between all their voices

Easiest for me to recognize are probably

Nicole, SeungYeon, and Gyuri as they have very distinctive voices especially Gyuri.

Yiyoung I can kind of hear with her pitch and softness.

and if I don't recognize the voice I just assume it's Hara lol

Sung hee and gyuri have an awesome vocal, their vocal stand the most, i can tell the different of all of them in first album, but, the other, when ji young and Hara and ji young come, i can't tell the difference ,

i always had troubles distinguishing voices. for the old kara, its easy to point out sung hee's as she had the strongest voice and she is always the loudest lol. i could only figure out nicole's voice during her raps. but as u keep listening to kara's song repeatedly, its easier to distinguish the core member's voices namely gyuri, nicole and seung yeon. for the newer members, hara and jiyoung i still find it hard to differentiate the two of them since they had the weakest voice. this is especially so if u listen to their live audio rips

gyuri's and nicole's voices are the easiest to distinguish. gyuri's voice can be really high so most often she gets those parts whereas nicole's voice is quite low, so its easy to tell her apart from the rest as well.

the hardest to distinguish is hara. she gets so little parts.........

• 3 weeks later...