• Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I can distinguish them now but I pretty much know Nicole.

Bias much?

Well, cold hard truth.

i still have a very hard time telling their voices apart. D= i have memorized who sings what part in Mister though, only because i've seen the performances so many times. i'm most familiar with Hara though, through my constant repetetion of Lupin. lol.

I can disguish all their voice, but the one that is easy is Gyuri, Nicole, and seungyeon. I think it because this three have the most powerfully voices. Also Gyuri voice is a little deeper than the other, plus when she hit high notes you can tell since she doesn't really keep the note for long. Seungyeon her voice is more cute I think, when she sing it has the cute factor in it. when she hit the high note, it has a cute side to it, also doesn't last long. Nicole, voice is mix of both to me. It strong and cute, cause when she sing ballad it so strong, and when she sing song like honey it cute. Also when she sing english song like when you believe or ben, it so strong. Also when she hit the high note it last longer than the other. Like in lonely or ing she hold the notes longer. Jiyoung and Hara are improve, but don't heard much from hara through