• Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been listening to KARA for almost 2 months...on the 1st month, i still can't distinguish their voices except for Gyuri,

i can easily distinguish Gyuri's voice cuz she has a strong voice... next to her is Hara...

Hara is an Alto so i can easily distinguish her voice...i don't understand why many ppl can't distinguish Hara's....

next to her is Jiyoung, Jiyoung's voice is alto yet soft...Nicole's pitch is high so sometimes i can distinguish hers, sometimes she sounds like Jiyoung or Seungyeon...

the most difficult for me to distinguish is Seungyeon...sometimes she sounds like Jiyoung or Hara and Nicole...but slightly different..idk =P

I think it's really easy when they're singing to tell which part Gyul sings, she has a distinctive voice from the others that's really obvious. I'm really bad at describing stuff like that though =(

On the other hand... whoever is rapping is Nicole =D Except for in magic, where both Gyul and Nicole rap. But even in that case it's easy to tell who is who haha

Gyuri just has that kind voice, that when you hear you know it's her, I think she sounds more mature, more like a women then the rest. I wish I could distinguish them all especially Seung Yeon, but I guess it justs takes time.

im only know Kara 5 so i didn't know bout Jing...

but for the first time after i know all their voices...

im really sure i can distinguish Gyuri and Jiyoung voices...

their voices are much more recogniseable than the other three...

i always mistook Hara and Seunyeong voices...

and i'll recognize Nicole's first before them...

I can tell them all apart. But whenever they do live performances, I always hear Gyuri and Nicole first.

For some reason since Nicole get a lot of the English speaking parts or parts where she doing like a little dialogue her mic is on higher.

Not sure if I'm right but I have been noticing that more recently.

After listening to KARA 170532843749238401834389 times (that's an exaggeration lol), I can actually distinguish each of their voices most of the time. Especially Nicole and Gyuri. However, I have to listen to the song a couple of times to tell between Seungyeon, Jing, and Hara sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri and Hara the most, because Gyuri has the highest voice and Hara has the lowest, most husky like voice, Nicole is easily distinguished aswell, because she has the "loudest voice"..idk how to describe it, especially in live performances, you can always hear her, plus she has a voice unqiue to her. Seungyeon and Jiyoung can sound wayyyy alike sometimes, but i can distinguish them too.