• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Whose voices can you distinguish?

Whose voices can you distinguish?   560 members have voted

1. 1. Whose voices can you distinguish?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

467 posts in this topic

It'll definitely be gyuri cause her voice is very unique and bold, and the second will be seung yeon which i'm her bias fan xP

4 Me its totally gyuri at the most. Then i notice hara singing n i'm look oo it's hara haha. then i hear Jiyoung. I can;t too much compare Seungyeon n Nicole QQ

For me its Gyuri and Nicole. Their voices come out differently. It's like different from most people when they sing :\

i actually can distinguish all of their voices, i mean at first it was hard, but now they are really easy to tell which is which, maybe i just listen to their songs too much!!! :blushing:

The easiest voice to recognize for me is Gyuri's. Second is Nicole and third, Hara. For some reason I can't recognize Seungyeon and Jiyoung's as easily.

Hmm I'm not quite sure why, but I recognize Nicole's voice, maybe it's because her voice is lower/deeper than the others?

Gyuri and Seungyeon's voices are also distinguishable to me, to a certain extent, haha

gyuri and nicole are quiet easy

although i do sometime confuse between nicole and seungyeon

but nowadays i am getting better

:)

I can pick out Gyuri's voice anytime. Still need work on the others :sweatdrop:

Gyuri for sure. Her voice is pretty strong and distinctive so every time the choruses come, I can pick out Gyuri's singing.

Nicole and gyuris voices i find the easiest to distinguish. especially gyuri i can tell hers all time

I know when each girl is singing and this has to be the only group that I can do that with so easily. The other girl groups I need to listen over and over to really know or even watch it with the MV but KARA girls are all unique :)

when listening to KARA 4/5 at first, it was quite difficult to knows whos voice is who, but after generally listening to so much KARA music/shows(aswell as being a big fan afterwards), i already knew all of their voices/songs off by heart.

/edit

all their voices are unique, its so easy to tell apart which part is theirs when they are singing.

Edited by Lite

I can tell Gyuri's and Nicole's voices first usually. It's hard for me to tell between Hara's and Seungyeon's if they don't have long parts. Gyuri and Nicole have a different tone to their voices.

For me, I think Nicole and Gyuri's voices are the most distinguiable (did I wrote it right?? :unsure: )

Hara's voice is also very distinguisable, but only when she's speaking, but when she's singing, her voice blended so well with Seungyeon and Jiyoung's voices . Nicole, on the other hand, have a unique way of singing. The same goes for Gyuri :thumbup1:

Edited by City_Bear_90

LOL. I haven't even thought about that but I think I could distinguish all of them. :DD

if you hear a Kara song, it's very easy to recognize the voice of Park Gyuri

I can distinguish all of their voices but mainly ... Its Nicole .. I can't explain it why ~

To me they all have very different voices!! but Gyuri has the easiest voice to recognize she seems very confident in everything she sings!!

Actually I think I might be able to distinguish all of their voices but the easiest to distinguish is Nicole. Because she has the american accent when she speaks or sings.

I'm a new fan, so it's still hard to distiguish which is who. But I start to recognised Gyuri's voice since it has a slightly higher pitch than other's. Also Jiyoung is mostly open for song, so the first lyric is mostly her voice. I don't speak Korean so I couldn't notice Nicole's different accent. Still try to recognised the rest now. :sweatdrop:

I can easily distinguish every KARA members' voices except Jiyoung and Hara's in 'I Am'

:confused1:

I gave up and referred to the colored lyrics then :thumbup:

I with you:-)...but i know some time hara..and some time jiyoung......some time i dont now who is tgat voice;-)