• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Whose voices can you distinguish?

Whose voices can you distinguish?   560 members have voted

1. 1. Whose voices can you distinguish?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

467 posts in this topic

I can distinguish all of them (with the exception of Sunghee), although I think I might mistake Jiyoung's for another member's voice every once in a while, depending on the song.

I can distinguish all their voices apart.. :lol:

especially Gyuri's voice..

her voice is very unique and sweet.. :wub:

i love her voice the best! :thumbup:

second would be Nicole... :thumbup1:

I can pretty much distinguish Gyuri's and Hara's voice among the others. And sometimes Nicole too (the rap parts are always hers anyway so that would be a give away).

But when they sing ballads, I'm rather having slight of a hard time on distinguishing which parts were sang by who specially for Jiyoung and Seungyeon.

I can't tell Jiyoung's and Hara's voices in most of their songs. Sometimes I have a little bit of trouble with Seungyeon's, too... But I can always tell Nicole's and Gyuri's voices apart, because they stand out the most (at least to me)

Seungyeon mostly, but I have to be honest, it's very close for all 5. Not that that's a bad thing, they all sound amazing. :)

Gyuri's voice. It easily stands out among the other members' voices in most of their music videos.

To be honest, it is quite hard for me to distinguish the voices of the other members.

Gyuri's voice is the easiest to distinguish..

and I like SY enough to distinguish her voice lol

the others are quite close for me

i think she is gyuri,, her high vocal ,,,,,

:thumbup:

i love her vocal in MISSING

I can distinguish the voices of SeungYeon, Gyuri and Nicole =]

I love their voices its so feminine and cute. KARA <3

I can distinguish all of their voices except for Jing :/ I sometime confuse hers with Nicole's. When Nicole sings it's fine and I know that it's her, but when Jing sings I am hesitant and am unsure if it is her or not o.o Seungyeon's voice is my favorite though.

I can tell them all apart! :) Their voices are all unique.

One of the few girl groups where I can do this. lol

Hahaha, for me it would have to be Nicole,with her totally kewl rapping in all of those songs. In fact, i'm surprised Nicole isn't more people's first one they realized. As for the rest, I'm sad to say, I STILL have a hard time distinguishing the others! I'll check back when I get past that!

Every time I start thinking I know their voices, like i'll be listening to them in my car and then I'll say, "Oph, that voice has GOT to be Gyuri!" then when i go home and watch the PV, it's someone else!

*hangs head in shame*

after hearing them for the first time, i can distinguish seungyeon & nicole...but now i can distinguish all,i think from lupin

I can figure out Gyuri's voice the easiest among all of Kara members. She has a very distinctive and charismatic voice..

it pretty easily to diff their voice nowadays....just have a prob with nicole and seungyeon....sometimes their tone sound similar to me...hehe

Lol its hard for me to recognize their voices because I'm a new kamilia and a bit new to kara. Buuuut I was able to recognize nicole's and gyuri's also seungyeon :)

for me, hara

then gyuri and nicole. .

i often mix seungyeon and jings voice

i dont know if its just me, but sometimes they sound similar. .

I can distinguish all of them. They all have unique voices to me.

When jiyoung first joined though,I always confused her's with Nicole's but not anymore :D

for me, it's easiest to distinguish seungyeon and gyuri's voice. i can also distinguish nicole but only on her rap parts.

Gyuri and nicole voice! is really easy to distinguish! hehehe.. =) kara fighting!

At first, it's quite hard for me to distinguish their voices (esp Gyuri's and Jiyoung's for me) except for Sunghee's powerful vocals and Nicole's high pitch. But then, you'll grow to learn their voices by heart and can tell who's singing which :matrix:

When I listen to Kara's song for the first time which is Mister, I only can distinguish Gyuri and Seungyeon's voice and after listening to other songs it has to be Gyuri's because her voice is somewhat unique while Seungyeon's voice almost similar to Jiyoung's..

but now I can distinguish all their voices no matter what

well it's all depends on how long u listen to their songs, 'cause right now i already familiar with all their voice :eyelove: