• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Whose voices can you distinguish?

Whose voices can you distinguish?   560 members have voted

1. 1. Whose voices can you distinguish?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

467 posts in this topic

I think each member does have a unique tone and sound?

So most probably all? But it does depend on the type of song.

well i agree with the others saying that gyuri has the most distiguishing voice because of her "baby-like voice"... but as for me i always know and distinguish the voice of hanseungyeon when she is singing because her voice is mild and sweet and it relaxes me hahahahahah... it makes my day shinier and brighter hahahahah

I can distinguish all of their voices, but when the two new member came in, I couldn't tell the difference between JiYoung's voice and Hara's voice. I got it all down now, though.

Mine would be Nicole, especially in Rock U, shake it shake it shake it POW hahah

Gyuri's voice stands out very well. There is something about her voice that is just different i cant exactly describe how but yeah. i can just notice her instantly when it comes to her part

Kara's member has unique voice on their own...

so i can distinguish them all...

the easiest is Gyul and Nicole...

I can distinguish nicole/hammie/gyul and sungbokkies voice .. I cant tell hara or jing's voices apart .. They dont have alot of parts in singing :/ ... Or maybe i just need to pay closer attention ..

As most have said, Gyul and Nicole's voices are probably the easiest to tell apart, then sometimes Hara's voice is the one that sometimes lacks confidence.

Jiyoung has recently acquired a consistent timbre that is distinguishable, but Hammie she's probably the most intelligent with singing melodical phrases into another so it sounds like the next one who took off after her.

I think i can tell apart all the girls voices. But most definitely i can tell Nicole, Gyuri and Seungyeon since they have very unique voices, but so does the other two members. haha All of them together, a perfect combo.

Gyuri's voice seems to stand out the most, just because it's a bit stronger than the others, and she's always left with the high notes.

definitely GyuRi .. her distinct voice is really easy to point out ^-^

so as Nicole's voice haha~

as for Hara, JiYoung and Seongyeon.. am still kinda confused

Sung Bok always has her unique voice .

and Nicole's always sounds happy .

and I can distinguish Ha Ra's and Gyul's voices too .

Gyuri's i easily recognize Gyuri's voice especially in If You Wanna~

oh and nicole's ~ she does mostly the raps so it's easy hahaha

and Seungyeon's too i can recognize :P

i voted for Gyuri by the way~ XD

Edited by rAtz

For me, it would be Gyuri and Sunghee's voices ;) maybe also Nicole but I still can't exactly tell for the rest Dx

maknae and hara's voice is hard to distinguish

cause sometimes their voice is ikely to be same as each other

however,for me, i can remember ham's voice very easily !!