• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Whose voices can you distinguish?

Whose voices can you distinguish?   560 members have voted

1. 1. Whose voices can you distinguish?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

467 posts in this topic

Gyuri's voice is one I distinguish quickly next would Hara and then it's any order for Nicole Seungyeon and Sunghee.

its is really a shame that, up until now i only can distinguish nicole voice >< even after listening to their songs everyday.. i'm slow...

i can tell gyuri and Nicole, seung yeon voice sometime can, actualy i like maknae voice and she actually get more line than Hara imo.

I am just able to distinguish Hara & Nicole's voices.

In live performance, i notice that when Hara sings her verse, the words she sang seem to be kind of short.She doesn't drag her words. I find it a disadvantage though. She can actually work on this part, as draging the words alittle longer might be nicer to listen to.(No offence, I still love Hara most :)) Eg. Live performance of 'Wanna'

As for Nicole, her voice has a very unique tone. Her voice is sharper and she is the loudest in her singing among Kara. Haha..Thats what i observed. I find that Nicole can sing the best among Kara.

These are my personal opinions (:

in their singing, i can distinguish only nicole.

the others i can't, only if i seen them sing their parts, then do i know.

but when they talk, i can tell all of them. haha.

For me it's Nicole and Ji Young's voices :P

For me,it will be Nicole.

Since i always watch SGB.

So i took notice of her voice.

^.^

I forgot my first impression about their voices..>< but i think i can distinguish Gyu Ri's voice..

She has unique voice..But it isn't easy for me to distinguish their voices..:sexy: Nicole also had quite unique voice that can be distingush easily..

I could distinguish between all their voices

Easiest for me to recognize are probably

Nicole, SeungYeon, and Gyuri as they have very distinctive voices especially Gyuri.

Yiyoung I can kind of hear with her pitch and softness.

and if I don't recognize the voice I just assume it's Hara lol

Sung hee and gyuri have an awesome vocal, their vocal stand the most, i can tell the different of all of them in first album, but, the other, when ji young and Hara and ji young come, i can't tell the difference ,

i always had troubles distinguishing voices. for the old kara, its easy to point out sung hee's as she had the strongest voice and she is always the loudest lol. i could only figure out nicole's voice during her raps. but as u keep listening to kara's song repeatedly, its easier to distinguish the core member's voices namely gyuri, nicole and seung yeon. for the newer members, hara and jiyoung i still find it hard to differentiate the two of them since they had the weakest voice. this is especially so if u listen to their live audio rips

Nicole's voice is the easiest for me.

Gyuri and Seungyeon, I sometimes get their voices mixed-up.

for me it easy to know nicole voices.....

but hard to know jing n hara

gyuri's and nicole's voices are the easiest to distinguish. gyuri's voice can be really high so most often she gets those parts whereas nicole's voice is quite low, so its easy to tell her apart from the rest as well.

the hardest to distinguish is hara. she gets so little parts.........

Gyuri, Nicole and Go Hara's. They're really distinct. Nicole's mostly though from SGB though.

at first, i can only distinguished gyuri's voice..

slowly i able to distinguish nicole n jing as well..

often mix up seungyeon n hara..

now getting better to distinguish them :P

i actually CAN'T distinguish any of their voices yet =[ is that bad? haha maybe if i watch the mv's enough i'll just memorize which parts they sing haha

I can usually distinguish all of them.

Their voices all sound kind of different from each other, so it makes it easy (:

If I can't sometimes, then I'm usually able to distinguish Gyuri, and Nicole.