• Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jing

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now, i can only distinguish gyuri's voice as it is rather unique and different from the other members.

Almost forgot about Sunghee :( she's the one who made Break It, Secret, hell the whole First Blooming album sounds so awesome. People must be deaf if you can't distinguish her voice :tongue:

Speaking of First Blooming, Nicole's voice has indeed changed when she's singing in korean. In the past she she's rather recognizable...but now she sounds almost like SY, hara and jiyoung, except rapping.

i can distinguish nicole's, gyuri's, jiyoung's and seungyeon's voices, but it took me a while to distinguish between jiyoung and seungyeon's voices, because to me, they sound quite similar, a bit like seohyun and jessica's voices (sorry to include some SNSD in here, they're the only example i could think of >___<)

nicole's and gyuri's voices are very easy to distinguish, because nicole has a huskier, lower-ish voice while gyuri has a low-ish but soft voice. ...gah, i don't know, they're just easy to distinguish! >___<

and hara's voice isn't very easy to distinguish, but her voice is getting better (:

Gyuri. Always Gyuri. Her voice is so different you can hear it even during the group singing parts. After Gyuri, I'd say Seungyeon since she has quite a strong voice, probably the strongest in KARA.

i can easily distinguish gyuri and nicole voice.

gyuri has high-pitch voice which is very unique.

and nicole has deep-tone voice..

it's quite confusing to distinguish hara and jiyoung voice.

maybe because both has soft tone..

• 2 weeks later...