KARAA<33

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, the singing #1 is probably the hardest to recognize. Seungyeon and Gyuri both have amazing voices, like most people have said, Seungyeon stabilizes the vocal part of the group but can also show her power, such as the end of "Mr". At the same time, although you probably only hear Gyuri by herself twice in "Lupin", like Seungyeon, she has power in her voice especially toward the end of the song. So I would say both haha.

In terms of dancing, Nicole seems to be the most natural when it comes to busting some moves. I noticed her the most when I first saw the music video of "Mr", as I felt she really brought out the energy in the dance/song. Hara is pretty good at dancing too, though.

Voice:

SeungYeon

GyuRi

JiYoung

Nicole

Hara

Dance:

Hara

Nicole

SeungYeon

JiYoung

GyuRi

I agree. I was gonna make my own but you put my ideas into a clear and concise list without me having to do anything, even if I sometimes think Jiyoung shows more vocal ability than Gyuri, so far Gyuri has been more consistent overall. Mind reader :blink: ?

Singing:

1. Seungyeon - Ham is consistent and all but sometimes her voice comes out too soft. She can hit high notes but not in an instant. (i.e. her adlib at Mister). I like her style of singing the most. It has technique(?)

2. Nicole - Cole sometimes can't control her voice. Her voice comes too loud at times and her style of hitting the high notes kind of hurts my ears sometimes (Wanna). She usually does the parts where a high note needs to be reached instantly. (i.e. Jumping)

3. Gyuri - >_<

4. Jiyoung - I'm glad she has improved a lot.

5. Hara

Dancing:

1. Ham & Cole - They have different styles. It's just sad that Ham's dancing skills are not shown often coz she was given the vocals role. When they execute their dances (if you look really close) it is always Ham & Cole that does the dance properly. I'm quite sure coz I've watched their Lupin perf a lot of times and there are times when only Ham&Cole are doing the same move while the other three does it differently either it be a hand or foot movement. Plus even if Ham is not the lead dancer, when it comes to dancing stages, she pwns them. Cole dances in a sexy way while Ham "dances it". Period.

2. Hara / Jiyoung - I'm not quite sure anymore. It's coz when I watch their perfs I only see Ham & Cole coz they stand out(?) GuJing both lack the facial expression though. Jiyoung most of the time just smiles.

3. Gyuri

^ This is the reason why Cole & Ham are my two fav members. They are more of the overall type of performer. I actually think they can sing Kara songs with just the two of them.

I pretty much agree with everything in this post. I'll expand on some points.

Seungyeon has a unique sense of rhythm and tempo. She has a jazzy style that is rarely found in pop singers. You can especially hear this in songs like If U Wanna, Tasty Love, Yodel Lehee, Baby Boy, Don't Be Shy, Wait, My Darling, etc.

Seungyeon is the most expressive and most captivating in both singing and dancing. It's easy to get immersed into her voice and dancing. While Nicole has the explosive moves and volume, Seungyeon really focuses on precision, intensity, attitude, mood, expression, etc. in her performances. For instance, in Lupin, she is the most in character. Whereas everyone else smiled openly in Lupin, Seungyeon stayed cool and dark. Nicole is the best at the butt dance, but Seungyeon does it really well, too.

Seungyeon and Nicole has improved a lot since their debut. I recently watched some of their early live performances, and while they were quite good, it was obvious there was lots of room for improvement. About one year later, there was a huge metamorphosis. Such as, the special stage with Lee Hyori's U-Go-Girl. If you can get your eyes off Hyori for a minute and pay attention to SY and Nico, you would notice that they were almost as charming as the Sexy Queen herself. By the time of Wanna, Mister, and Lupin, these two really dominated the stage.

As far as going duo or solo, Seungyeon and Nicole is the most prepared at this stage. They can sing, dance, and most importantly, they have a lot of charisma on stage.

• 4 weeks later...

Singing:

1. Seungyeon

2. Nicole

3. Gyuri

4. Jiyoung

5. Hara

Dancing:

1. Nicole

2. Hara

3. Seungyeon

4. Gyuri

5. Jiyoung

Overall Rank:

1. Hara :eyelove:

2. Seungyeon :blushing:

3. Nicole :thumbup:

4. Jiyoung :blush:

5. Gyuri :mellow:

Edited by syahirsephyroth

• 1 year later...

HERE IT GOES!

==============

VOICE : I would go for NICOLE :nc3: ! I like her sweet voice. Really delightful to listen to her voice! Plus her american accent when she rap in English!

LOOK: Gyuri for sure! :gyc4: Who is a GODDESS? GYURI! okok~~ I'm getting a little outta control... KEKE~

DANCE: :nc4: NICOLE too! She is the Shikshin in KARA but also the "DANCING MACHINE" <= for me... IN KARA!! Her american style dancing skill plus

her love for DANCE. And OMG.. Who can forget the BUTT dance that she leads?

VARIETY SKILL: SeungYeon :syc1:! Her Hamster Look, Her eye smile and her wit! Hands down to HAMMIE !!

HARA is the face of the group but by now i didn't see special charm that she has.. Time will tell us more! :harac6:

JIYOUNG maknae... SHE IS a real DORK! Plus she is a O Blood Type Capricorn, CUTE, CHILDISH is her charm! :jyc3:

Singing:

1. Jiyoung

2. Seungyeon

3. Gyuri

4. Nicole

5. Hara

Dancing:

1. Jiyoung

2. Nicole

3. Hara

4. Seungyeon

5. Gyuri