What do you think KARA could improve on?

jihaebutt

one thing i just want them to improve on is their singing..

personally i think they're not consistent enough except for seungyeon cause i've seen

lots of their performances and sometimes they have some pitch problems here and there. maybe

because they dance while singing. cause when they sang I Am just standing..ooooohhh heaven!! hehe

hmm..as for me..i think their vocals really improved

and their music genre became more mature...rather than before and..umm...

their looks..haha!

and our maknae..is getting a bit more umm..i don't know..hmm..how should i describe this...

a bit more..bubbly and active!

^

Yup, Sunghee. (:

Vocally, I think Kara have improved A LOT, especially Hara and Jing, if you compare now to their Rock U days. GyulHamCole have also improved a lot too, they can all really belt it out now. But yeah, there is room for improvement. Gyul mentioned that she had singer's nodule, so that might have hindered her a bit. The girls have also improved in choreography synchronization too. (: I think the main thing they can focus on right now is to slowly perfect their vocals and dancing, and perhaps acting skills? I can certainly see Gyul and Hara branching out as successful actresses.

I think they have to work on their consistency in their live performances. I know it's a tough job singing and dancing at the same time; but, I also know that the girls have been trying their hardest to improve on their vocals while dancing. And more ballads please. :P

i can't really think of an answer.

it's because.

as i see KARA now..

kara is perfect :| (almost)

but those were mistakes on performances only..

:wub: but if they can..

please do.

KARA fighting!

♥♥♥

I think vocals have always been their biggest problem. They have the potential to be better than how they've been singing, I know it! lolz You can hear it in their ballads. I think they've just been getting the wrong songs to promote that. I think they just need some songs that aren't super cute and high-pitched. They just need more practice~ No group is perfect in that area, I think.

As for dancing, they have such great moves that they don't get to show off!! DD: I remember watching their practice videos of U-Go-Girl and Secret World over and over and over~ If the choreographers step up the dances they give Kara, they could really shine even more than they already do onstage. They could work on getting it tighter and more precise, and they'd become so great! xD

as a group... i would have to say their vocals. i wonder if they get one on one with an experienced professional vocal coach because they can sing but sometimes it's a lilttle bit too raw you knw? the power is there, they just need to smooth it out and fine tune it.

individually..

nicole.. i love her to bits but sometimes her rapping is not up to par with "rap" i think she's loosing her flow.. im not sure if that makes sense but if DSP wants her to rap in english then she needs to be able to flow with the words not just speak random words. and honestly, someone give the girl lyrics that are coherently stringed together.. not just multiple one line phrases bunched up together.

seungyeon.. well im a little bias. haha. she's an all around good performer.

hara.. vocals. vocals. vocals. albeit she's come a good distance since rock u days. hara honey needs to sing with more power to match her stage presence! but if not then atleast turn her mic a little higher then the rest because she naturally has a soft low voice.

jiyoung.. ahh maknae needs to improve on her emotions/facial expressions when on stage. whenever she sings she mostly has a cute smile on and sometimes the music doesnt translate with it.

gyuri.. i think dancing... she just needs to go all out when she dances... like nicole, ham, and hara... sometimes it looks like she's holding back or maybe it's just because she's dancing next to power houses, either way i think she needs to practice more... maybe not dancing per say but "letting go"

a lot had been mentioned since the first post last july.

till today i believe the improvements are there & apparent.

in fact there's always room for more improvement to perfection inorder to meet all expectation.

but the most important thing for me, is their effort in trying to improve. that's all i need to know.

i like what they are now or old time.

even if they stays where they are now today or are forgotten by many 1 final day, i will still regard them as my 5 angels.

there's nothing they need to impress me further.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you on the presence KARA could have on variety shows. I wish they could be more outspoken on shows, especially after watching idol show i get the distinct impression that they are more like guests instead of co-hosts together with boom. haha but that is just a small problem, as boom is such a powerful MC