• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
coffeebeanie

Favorite Hairstyle for Maknae

Favorite Hairstyle for Maknae   646 members have voted

1. 1. What hairstyle do you think fits Ji Young the best?

• Straight bangs, straight hair
    • Straight bangs, wavy hair
    • No bangs, straight hair
    • No bangs, pigtails
    • Straight bangs, pigtails
    • Straight bangs, high bun
    • Straight bangs, side buns
    • Straight bangs, side ponytail
    • Side bangs, wavy hair, with beanie

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

573 posts in this topic

I honestly thought that Option 2 and 9 looked really good on Jiyoung. Infact, every style fits her, lol. But, I chose bangs with straight hair, because she looks like her age with that style. :3

I voted for straight bang, wavy hair. She looks really pretty in it. I personally like that hair-style as well. Ji Young looks good with bang, whether it's straight or side. Wavy or curly is better than straight hair. No bang and straight hair makes her look old.

i love her with straight hair and side sweep bangs so i chose the straight hair/straight bangs option

she was so cute when she debuted in those self cams, simple and she looks really cute/her age :eyelove:

I seriously love straight bangs with wavy hair..during Kara guest in suju idolshow, she have that hair..OMG too pretty.

I do want to say Jing look pretty in every hair she have

she looks cute in everything,,,

but my fave look is the one with the high bun,,,, makes her have 1000 aegyo points

i think she looks good and pretty anyway...i love baby jing any way her hair is...shes gonna always ne cute 4 me lolx!!

baby jing!!

i really like the Straight bangs, wavy hair

but i voted for the Straight bangs, high bun hehe

the pout took me away its a plus point haha

I like no.2 the best! She makes it look so cute >.<! She makes a lot of hairstyles look cute :gemsorry: ^__________^

I love the straight bangs and two ponytail look. It looks really pretty and cute on Jii/ji young.

But for her, I think originally many style will go with her face shape and style. I have never really acknowledged the wavy hair and bangs style she does.

Edited by TaintedGrrrl

I love option 2. Straight bangs, wavy hair. it suits her best i think. Jiyoung !!

She has a new hairstyle ever since her bangs have been growing out.

Wavy hair with side bangs. I do not apologize for the excessive screenshots. :P

jing2.pngjing3.pngjing1.pngjing4.pngjing10.pngjing5.pngjing6.pngjing7.pngjing8.pngjing9.png

Edited by loveholic

i'm surprised that i voted for the majority as well. i voted bangs with wavy hair, not just judging from the photos over here but also the fact that this hairstyle combines cute and sexy/feminine tgt. its the perfect hairstyle for maknae!

OPTION 2!!!

That hair really suits with her face...

Looks cute her outfit in dat pic...

wavy hair really suit her...and i prefer to make it straight, because she looks pretty and cute at the same time,,:)

She's pretty and cute in any hairstyles but I prefer her hair to be wavy with wavy bangs. GORGEOUS! :D

gahh the 1st pic killed me~

she looks sooo cute!!!

heheh I can't really choose though, she looks great in any hairstyle XD

I'm kinda in between option 2 and option 9 because I love when her hair is like that.

Also an option not listed, ponytail with straight bangs, like the performance of Wanna on Inki on the 9th.

Either way, any way she looks good so...

ALL HAIRSTYLE GOOD FOR ME!!!