• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
shymegirl

[Other] Jiyoung with Hats!

110 posts in this topic

More hats to come! :)

karayajiyoung1483.png

Jiyoung is sooo lovely!

Edited by jvaquino

its great that jing is accessorizing....im a really big fan of hats and i like wearing them...its fun to see jing looking in that path..

Other than pictures, I will post a video :hihi:

Look at the Burn performance of KARA on Music Bank where our maknae is wearing a hat!

cr:916788

aside of nicole jiyoung is also cute with the hats she wears specially the baseball caps =)

Just as her Nicole unnie, Jing looks both cute and stylish with hats lol. . . and both, nicole and Jing, seem to have a large collection of those! lol

KARA & JIYOUNG FIGHTING

So pretty..

The hats makes her really more cute!

And that smile ~ ah, that killer smile, I can't stand it..

She looks really cute all those hats really suits her

and I like it when she put her hair in 2 low pony tail with the hat

it just makes her look so innocent and adorable!

I love it the most when she wears her hat turned on side. It makes her look even cuter if that is even possible ;)

i don't usually like hats since it covers up people's faces but i think jiyoung suits them well. she's so cute!

it seems as if kara members like wearing hats to takes pics

Baby dino is just cute and adorable =D

she looks beautyfull wearing anything,you are like angel from heaven ^_^ hiihihihihihihihi

Awww maknae Jing is so adorably cute wearing those hats! :) I can't wait to see more of 'em. Mhehehe.

my favorite was : jiyoung with baseball hat and bat :wub:

she is just look bright and innocence in there also look sporty :blushing:

Shes really awesome and cute in all of them but I really like the baseball cap shes wearing... It makes her look sporty ^_^

eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

Thanks for sharing, I really like the pictures, add some to my collection... :)

i love she with caps...looks more cute than usual....but with caps also is ok....

thanks for these pics. jiyoung really seems to like wearing hats alot, especially those with a brim all the way around. my favorite is the pic with the backwards san diego padres where she's signing another hat.

Jiyounggg so cutee <3 It must be illegal to be so cute. It's crazy cuz she never brags about her looks either. None of the girls do.