• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
nikoqi

FAQ
The Karaholic Staff Team + Job Description

180 posts in this topic

wow, such a big team!

I'm a newbie here, I'm so pleased with the works u all have done to this site.

it's sweet, cool, nice site.

thank u for the works.

*will begin to dig the site ^^*

FIGHTING!!

halooo!!!! heheheh

i love KARA very very muchhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1st time i saw korean band,such as super junior ,SNSD,2pm,& others. i fell in love with SNSD but after i saw seung yon & nicole in dream team show,i get crush so baaaadly.haha and now im looking for news from KARA because im madly in love with them.haha i hope i can chat with KARA directly.(dreamer)

salam kenal semuanya,saya dari indonesia!!! :D

& the last is,thank you thank you thank you!!!very much!!for the staf!i love you guys! ^^

Hi guys thanks for making this amazing website

you guys are the best , thanks for all the hardwork

Kara !

Thanks for all your hard work! The GFX team is especially talented and the subbing team is amazing~ Kara fighting!

1 person likes this

yeah , ,

i can't believe how i can be so stupid. :crying:

i love kara for months and never realized that in this planet, there is this WONDERFUL site out there.

o my god.

but thanks God i find karaholic (finally), and thanks to karaholic staff too . .

:thumbup:

Hi guys thanks for making this amazing website

you guys are the best , thanks for all the hardwork

Kara !

yeah....

i just can't wait until i can reach 40 posts and can (finally) download kara's vid with eng sub.

B)

hi i'm new member here...

thanks karaholic staff for your hardwork create n maintaining this great forum...

i hope we can make karaholic much better n better again....

thank you :thumbup: :thumbup:

All the staff..u r doing just great!!! thnx a lot for ur contribution

yeah....

i just can't wait until i can reach 40 posts and can (finally) download kara's vid with eng sub.

B)

me too..kinda busy lately with exams..now i can focus on my love to kara ^^

This forum is the best forum I've ever been too!

Thank you for all the hard work maintaining this site. :D

It is a nice home for all kamilias thanks to your hard work!

thank you staff!!! i will remember ur name for the hard work you all have been doing all this time!!! fighting!!! :thumbup:

I really want to thank the awsome staff for all the hard work the staff put in.

without you i would not have the leisuer to enjoy kar as much, so thank you

Hope more subs to come and more great prices! Like the cd and posters. Fighting!!

kamilia are the best

Hi. Can you put the link to the post that started the thread right on top, next to the box Previous & Next? I just joined in after 29 replies. Can't follow what everyone is referring to. Thank you.

nice to meet you girls. :)

i'll try not to be a headache for you, ever.

and will never pm the super advisors.

thanks for everything you do.

i'm new but i know how many work one has to for a forum.

tons. keep up the good job. <3

ayiehh..... thank you for providing this site!!! hoo~ really love you a lot.... i'll be looking forward to your hardwork..... thank you again...again, thank you...can't help myself to say "thank you".... I'm already going to cry 'coz of everything KARA here...hoo~... it's so pretty i'm gonna die..

ayiehh..... thank you for providing this site!!! hoo~ really love you a lot.... i'll be looking forward to your hardwork..... thank you again...again, thank you...can't help myself to say "thank you".... I'm already going to cry 'coz of everything KARA here...hoo~... it's so pretty i'm gonna die..

Big staff = Big things on Karaholic.

It's only been a day when I joined and I've donated to the forum

because I do trust this forum and it looks well looked after so why not?

Nice job with this beautiful site ^^

they are doing good for made this thread and forums,

i respect them, and keep trust in KARA together with other KAMILIAs .. great job^^

Kara-1.jpg

Thank you all for subbing kara!

Thank you guys for spending your time doing this, we all appreciate it :thumbup: