[2009.07.20] Kara Reveals Comeback Still Shot: "How's our continuing makeover?"

tinggg

Kara Reveals Comeback Still Shot: "How's our continuing makeover?"

1fjp06.jpg

Counting down to their comeback, girl group Kara challenges with their exceptional transformation.

Before Kara's comeback on July 30th, they released their very first still cut on the 20th. We're seeing some actions before their album release on the 30th.

In the still cut, Kara has shed the cute and lively image they are known for, and give off a more mature lady-like feeling through their loose-fit style white tops, transforming into young ladies.

Kara will continue releasing photos. With the photo released on the 20th and other photos with a variety of concepts, fans will have a chance to discover a new Kara.

Currently their title song is in the final stages of editing, and a lot has been invested into their music video which has been filmed. With Kara's existing cute and lively feel, they will add a more powerful sound and image to their comeback plans.

Kara's management DSP said, "Following hit songs like <Pretty Girl> and <Honey>, the new album will have even more highly refined songs. In this powerful girl group summer, Kara will also have impressive activities," they said with confidence.

Meanwhile Kara's new album will be released on July 30th, and their comeback stage will start on the 31st with KBS 2TV's Music Bank.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907200843301002

Tip-off: Louise

Translated by: Tinggg@karaholic.com

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sooooooooooo EXCITED now haha.. its really happening... :)

i apologize if this is just random blabber, lol im just on a high lol

after waiting and anticipating... and now this.. a very very nice surprise to say the least :)

Kara will continue releasing photos. With the photo released on the 20th and other photos with a variety of concepts, fans will have a chance to discover a new Kara.

oh wow... we will get more pictures with different image styles? omg :w00t:

a lot has been invested into their music video which has been filmed.

i really like the sound of that.... haha DSP dont disappoint :lol:

THANK YOUUUUUUU Ting ^_^

Aieee even though they release pictures with a lot of concepts I hope that their comeback concept is similar to the picture that's up there. 8P They seriously over-photoshopped the picture, though. Some members look a little awkward. But danng Gyul and Hara can really pull off the sexy thing like woah~

MV'S ALREADY BEEN FILMED?! ahh please release it soon! I can't waittt. Gosh haha I'm so happy that this concept is more mature.

Omg! they look gorgeous! ♥ Nicole! ;-; She look so sweet! Jiyoung still with the baby face. ♥

I want that mv now! :< I can't wait for it~!

WOAH OMG, im totally blow away, Ji Young look different, probably b/c of the photoshop.

Gyuri and Hara look really good in this concept, I love Seung Yeon serious face. I love Nicole's new hairstyle.

cant wait until july 31!!!

Wohooo finally some news ^^

They definitely look mature in that picture...XD

And their comeback is pretty soon as well ^^

Can't wait for it...XD

Thank you very much for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Louise ^^

i'm so excited for their comeback. they weren't kidding when they said more mature. they all look great but too much photoshop on jing. i think that is gyuri's real hair length too. the response on soompi is great too, usually it's pretty negative. <_<

Kara will continue releasing photos.

eekk.. that means i'll keep searching until the comeback lol..

i never expected this and it does look mature!! i like the wet messy hair tooo and to know DSP spent money on the MV, i have expectations lol.

but even with this i am anxious to see what's next.. 31st on Music Bank !!

SY's pose totally reminds me of the Break It days <_<

"Following hit songs like <Pretty Girl> and <Honey>, the new album will have even more highly refined songs.

^^ :)!!!!

thanks louise and ting.

this is the look of kara i've been waiting for, showing more of the young lady concept.

all look good in this still pic, especially for sy!

love the new look of them and can't wait for their comeback performance!