[2009.07.20] Kara Reveals Comeback Still Shot: "How's our continuing makeover?"

tinggg

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so looking forward for this comeback!!!

I'm definitely loving this new concept! well I know they need something fresh and this image is perfect for them!! they really fit in with this style.. even JiYoung looks stunning! ><

I really can't wait till they reveal their new song! ><

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whao, they looked different! I like it a lot. Everyone looks maturer and sexier. I like everything

Expect for Jing's hair. Split hair doesn't really match her . . she looks better with bangs. But I must

Admit, she looks pretty just like everyone else. I like where they're going, i'm waiting for more.

I'm more for this "wet" image than the "wig" one +P but both make me soooo curious!! Cus I haven't seen the connection between them and this rarely occurs haha! Can't wait to hear their song, to see the official outfits and yeah yeah, the album jacket to have the whole picture!!!!

You can judge anything, but at least you should be happy that DSP is really listening to us, that we want them to grow mature, bcos of their age, obviously!!! The concept must have been prepared long ago, rmb the article about KARA's reaction? not just recently and of course not to be the copy cat of anyone :)

Seems like DSP has carefully planned for their coming activities throughout the promotion, and

IMPRESSIVE"??? glad to hear that!!!!! :(

Thanks Ting & Louise!!

Wow I'm really really really excited for their comeback. Because now I really don't know what to expect since Kara apparently isn't going down the cute route anymore, which is great. I'm anticipating a new sound. I think it'd be great to hear edgier music coming from them than what they've had so far. YES I'M LIKING THINGS SO FAR :D

Thanks Ting and Louise (:

WOAH did I miss toooo much????? I was just gone for like 3-4 days and that pictures?????????????

Wat??????

I LOOOVE THAT PICTURES LOL

man the first thing I saw coming to Karaholic hehehe

Im sooooooo exciting now!~!

look at the girls!!! MAN@!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahskjdhfuierhtjkhvuiweyhjkl OMG

• 8 months later...