[2009.07.20] Goo Ha Ra chosen as the

sunneej

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO HARA! <3 And her resemblance to Namuro Amie doesn't hurt too xDD

And awesome, maknae got fifth! <33 I think I would have been really on cloud 9 if all 5 got in, eh?

Oho~ Hara's a typical Japanese beauty (: With clear features --- awesome, doll eyes and petite figure.

Maknae's really awesome (perfect, even!) white skin and smiling eyes <3 It's very Shoujo-like, I think.

Lol, but congratulations Hara and Jiyoung! ((:

HAIL OUR BISHOUJOS! xDD

Edited by AnnLovesKara

of course she deserved to win that poll thing. our hara is so pretty! and yay at ji young! more people are starting to recognize our girls (the people in japan) :) but i was a little bit of shocked knowing that snsd has a bigger fanbase. it just means that hara is really really pretty for people to recognize her or that they have a huge fanbase in japan.

I agree!! Considering that all 9 members of SNSD were also in the running, as well as After School, I'm so happy for Hara and Jiyoung as well!! ^_^

Congrat to Hara ^^ small face with sharp features, she is certainly very pretty ^^

Even with her small face always getting covered by logos, it's still ideal ! ^_^ Congratulations on winning, Hara. ~~~ Big congratulations to Jing for making FIFTH place ! There was so much competition and I'm happy for the girls. n__n

Whao, this amazing! Yah for Hara, she is indeed very beautiful! Plus our maknae placed 5th place.

Japan really loves her and Kara is getting more and more exposure. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...