• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jihaebutt

[Haradoll/Other] Lovely dancer Hara

151 posts in this topic

LOL, light like a feather!

Goo can really dance. People may consider Nicole as the best which is true

but her and Hara are both really good.

HARA iS A REALLY GREAT DANCER :thumbup:

i KNEW iT :devil:

SHE WORKS HARD AND SHOWS WHAT SHE GOT

SHE'S REALLY GOOD AT WHATEVER SHE DOES :adore:

GOO HARA OF KARA DAEBAK :gemwin:

I LOVE KARA :gemheart:

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer:

KARA, ALWAYS STAY BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER :gemhappy:

Omg, I have never seen her dance in a dress before! :eyelove: I really want to see her dance different genre's and impress the whole world with her epic dancing skills :D.

Btw, does anyone know which show the gifs were from? Or would happen to have a link to the perf?

she can dance well... she did so many funny/cute/dorky dances in IY... LMAO

the best dorky dance that i love!

a small cut of her doing other group's dance moves

a dorky dance she did with Sunny of SNSD.. Its SO funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hezm22Iphg

*sorry if i repost any of the vids*

Edited by ✿hello! joss
used those links on the 1st post. thank you.

WOW.. she's better in dancing too..

but she's always cute and beautiful even she's dancing or singing... :wub:

especially modeling.. :)

i havent seen the second dance performance before. i would be dizzy if i had to spin around that much haha

Hara danced with an actor Ji Ho, and Ji Ho is really shy when Hara danced with him. so funny!

she is fantastic dancer..look at her hair when she dance...with her perfect body..just love to see her dance..

Whenever she dances, I really can see that she loves it.

She's a great dancer, and I think she should get more chances to show what she can do because she's amazing. ^_^

she's really good in every dance whether it's dorky, elegant, modern and etc. she's really awesome! Hara-unni jjang!

Wuaaaaa, que hermosos movimientos, su gracia en las vueltas, HARA luce como una princesa. Los que todavia no han podido , tienen que ver el episodio.

Maravillosas imagenes muchas gracias

Saludos desde M

Hara is an amazing dancer! She dances so well and with such charisma in all of the music videos and even when she is just messing around on variety shows

sooo, i was watching their comeback on mcountdown! and man, i love the way hara whips her hair/pony tail! lol, like how she did in lupin. its soo.. wow :) i wonder if it hurts her though lol

She definitely seems to know how to bust a move. Maybe she can teach a few of them hahahaha

See her dancing moves me and makes me want to dance too. haha, thanks for post this.

She's good at everything she do!
Stealing (IY Days), Pranks, Dance, Sing, Act, LAUGH, DORK=ing...... LOL!  :gemshout:

HARA is very hardworking on her dancing and singing well, and she is often being cute too......^^

Sometimes I really worried that HARA always dances so powerful and energizely, and look at her waist, it's so thin like a piece of paper!!! I really worried that it will break off when HARA did such a toughful dance, I hope HARA eats more and stay healthy!!! KAMILIA need you to be HAPPY!!!

tumblr_mzrbl5Pxw91rcoad1o1_500.jpg

She has milky skin~! Hahaha(:

Hara really dance well!~ 

She works hard in everything she does and thats why I am proud of each and every member of KARA~!

Hara is a great and lovely dancer!

She puts in effort in dancing and singing to give fans a good performance!

Proud of Hara!~