[2009.07.21] KARA's radical change for comeback

kimchilicious

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

insane. haha.

at first I was like, "@_@"

but after a few glances, Gyul and Nicole and Hara pull it off pretty well. Tbh, I probably wouldn't be as excited if this was their comeback image, but... WOW I think Nicole looks sexy with the hat and that bracelet thing~ (:

They kind of remind me of lady gaga. :3

I was like "WOW THIS IS AN UPGRADE OF CUTE AND GRACEFUL?" I mean I'm excited but it seems surprising to me but that picture just maby me think I wonder how this is a upgrade of cute and graceful.....I prefer their wet hair look better, though I bet when they make their comeback I will like a lot more. XD

OMFGGGG! $TU%HY(%HUTR(Y

I'm spazzing out >_>

I'm feeling another hit for KARA :DD

I can' t even type right now! I'm spazzing out!

LOL i've never spazzed this much for Kara before :D

I wish Gyuri and Jiyoung had different poses though lol

like one of them tilt their head a bit ^^

wow.. they look so different

they do look like the asian lady gagas!

i think nicole and gyuri looks the best with this concept

cant wait to see the mv.. and the teaser is going to be released on seungyeon's birthday

im so excited!!

Skshgsdg. Shocking image change ... But I like the new attitude that they're showing. (:

DSP is being such a huge tease though, LOL. It makes me all fidget-y. AUGHHH. Really can't wait until the girls bring out their next hit. @_@ ~~~

I love how Nicole is bringing back her hats. :) + Her bracelet thing is coooo~l. Hara's eyes ... HUGE. :)

I was having dreams and trying to figure out what concept they'd have next. I didn't think they'd tease us again the very next day. :( Alot of people don't like this new look, I guess they think it doesn't live up to the first picture, but I have to say WOW. Never in a million years would I have thought they would do the silver wigs, I was thinking the next photos would go cute again, but I was wrong. xD

I cannot wait to see the rest!! The first photos, Gyuri and Hara looked the best!! In this one, Jiyoung and Nicole look the best!!