[2009.07.21] KARA's radical change for comeback

kimchilicious

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOoohhhh NEW PIC! lsdjfljsdlfdskfjlsdfs!

At first I was like.. o_O;; what happened?! Then my eyes adjusted and I actually thought the photos are quite glam <3 Yes they look like Lady Gaga, but they emit a completely different vibe~

Can't wait to see what kind of music they'll bring back! 8D COUNTDOWN - 9 days!!

It reminds me a lot of Jolin Tsai's Pulchritude.
^ ehh, I agree with you XD Like this:

123575258326.jpg

I want to confirm this... its weird that in the news they dont mention the title track O__O O I rmb awhile back they said its called "And it is.." right?

Anyway, yaaay I`m glad that they dont choose MCD to be the comeback stage anymore -.- MuBank doesnt always have the best stage decoaration but at least the sound system is acceptable. KARA won`t be blamed for something that is actually not their fault, as well as judged as "cannot sing live".

Its 1.5 week ahead, yahooooo!!

wow... kara do transform themself very very good, especially for sy.

she looks even more cute with this ice lady style, not only cute but with a bit of mystery also.

i'm sure the comeback will be very success for kara.

dsp..this dude is amazing..

i wonder what he's up to..

first it was like..the sexy long shirts

now its like..the cool gray hair kind of stuff lol..idk but they look pretty cool! :D

the makeup is really nice!! :)

the girls all look so cute

nicole looks the best!

and her hats are back<33

i missed them! lol :)

teaser released on seungyeons bday! <33

For a change It's sure a change ! When DSP said that KARA will have a more mature style, I didn't expect something so radical lol. But I'm happy they try something new with the girls. I think Gyuri and SeungYeon should be very happy by this change since Gyuri stated that she have enought to be too cute since she gets older. This picture is a total shock in a good way : so different but they pull it well.

A change in their music too ? I wonder how It could sound. I need the teaser yet lol.

Edited by Solin

Guest maraaa

wow. it's so sudden. i was shocked when i saw this pictures. but they still look beautiful.

Edited by maraaa

wow im surprised..wasnt really expecting that..i dont know what to think with the whole silver wig..they knda remind me of ayumi hamasaki...but i do like their makeup..n im glad their shredding the whole cute concept n doing something diff from the other girl groups..cant wait for the teaser!!im sensing somethng lady gaga-ish kind of songs..

i was surprised at first when i saw the pics but when you take a second look at it, they look awesome, but not as awesome as the first pic (i think any girl band who's active right now will have a hard time beating the first concept picture). i just hope that they go with the first concept photos because they are much much easier to recognize in those pics :o but this picture is still awesome for the main reason that its kara! can't wait for the 24th!

I just had a thought. :) They probably won't be using these concepts for their comeback, they can do a special stage with it!! ZOMG... imagine Kara singing Paparazzi onstage... :o LOL!!!

I keep feeling the urge to bet money on what their next concept will be!! :D It's just so exciting!!!

I think Hara and Nicole looked the prettiest (that's just me). Because when I first saw the picture I was @_@ at the both of them.

love the concept, not crazy about the wigs xD what happened to the wet shirt concept? but it's awesome how DSP is presenting Kara in many ways as possible. now I really can't wait for their comeback! i wonder what their concept will be~ the pictures the other day and now are like different ends of the spectrum. innocent-fresh, and then edgy xDD can't wait! <333 kara hwaiting~

I wonder if they're going to release another picture today ? @__@ Ackkkk- Only a little over a week left to wait !

I love the whole concept change, but I hope that they don't wear the wigs when they perform. Newer fans would have a hard time figuring out who's who, and we want the girls to get recognized. :C The first picture they released is wiiii~n, though. :D

Thanks for the translations (:

Lol the picture made me omg so many times it was not even funny lmao. I'm really hyped up for their comeback and I hope new pictures come out every day until they're back. I hope the image doesn't change too much until in T-ara's case, things got kind of confusing. But I do think it's kind of fun to see Kara pull off different images.