• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunneej

[2009.07.24] Kara,

43 posts in this topic

Awesome teaser! Its got a real catchy beat and sexy feeling... :sweatdrop:

PS: Happy Birthday to SeungYeon!

The teaser is very nice...XD

Makes me anticipate more for the whole MV and to their whole album as well...lol

Can't wait for their comeback ^^

Its definitely different from their songs before, can't wait for it...XD

Thank you very much for the translations James ^^

I just saw the teaser and I have to say, I was blown away. The Pretty Girl and Honey

Teasers were a little bland and I have to say this one was amazing! I can't wait for it any more. The

Song sounds amazing and I know that they'll succeed and take No.1 on various charts and shows.

Ah, Kara has finally peaked at their blooming! Thanks for translating.

OMGosh! i love the teaser, i forgot it was Kara while i watching it. Glad they threw away the 'Cute Concept'. CAN'T WAIT!!!

I literally screamed when I saw the teaser.

Oh my effin gawsh. They looked so awesome and mature <3333

I'm totally loving it! Can't wait for the full song to be out! (((;

I'm feeling another hit in the making ... <333

Hwaiting~!!

P.S. Nicole's legs must've hurt a lot while making that teaser >.<

Edited by AnnDropsBy

I seriously cannot stop replaying the teaser.. It sounds so dang good! I want them to release the mp3 as soon as possible. Btw, it's awsome that they released the teaser the same day as Seungyeon's b-day. Can't wait for their comeback!!~

Last year KARA comeback on Seung Yeon birthday with 2 new members and with hard work they finally got recognized. This year, they realease a hot teaser on the same day lol. I think 24th is a really good day for KARA not only because It's our dear Ham birthday but also because good thing happen to them. I love the teaser and the song sound amazing wich could give another hit for KARA !

I'm so excited about this. Serioulsy, I'm not lying. I can't stop from replaying the teaser. I wanna the 27th comes soon. I'm liking so far.

I hope it'll get great feedbacks :lol:

I really liked the teaser of it!

The teaser is awesome and I know forsure that they'll take Korea by storm. Kara sure is

Bringing tough competition this summer. Others better watch out because Kara is coming!

at first, i don't really their new images

but when i watch the teaser, i was like : "WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!"

they are soooo cool man x)

i love the teaser's background xDD

it's so colorful and bling bling x)

can't wait to see the girls's comeback stage ="3

i love that picture! LOL. i just saw the teaser and it's hot! especially when they were walking! HOT! ahaha~ i'm so damn excited!

wow I just saw the teaser. The song is so hot

can't wait to see their comeback performance

go Kara :x

Wow, I saw the teaser and boy, the single looks and sounds epic.

i think it is indeed a hit now. hahha.. with that stroung beat. the kara image remained.

go kara!