[2009.07.31] Korean 2nd Album - Revolution

chupachups

Mods, you should try to give us a link through that YesAsia Associate program so we can give a little bit of money to Karaholic through buying the CD.

Arnel signed us up for that program but idk what happened lol.

I reeeeally like the cover on the first page. It looks sleek/simple and -sigh- idk. I just like it. (:

oh i just ordered the limited edition one!! i didn't know we'd get a 60 page photo booklet.. it is such a deal .. all for 20 bucks lol. cd+dvd+photo booklet :D..

hmm we're working on that yesaisa thing...

for the people who already pre-ordered the CD and want the limited addition version.. a little birdy named Nicole told me you can send them an email and cancel it since it's a pre-order it should be fine.. :D

Remember this article?

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=2465

An excerpt of it,

Kara's management DSP Media said on the 16th, "They are currently working on their comeback album, and the making of their title song <And It Is>* is near completion."

And this one for the current tracklist

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=2710

Does that mean they scrapped that song...? It seems DSP may have changed the direction part way through the process? Anyways... if it's true, i'm glad they did :wub:

haha! i know right, when i saw the tracklist, i was like.....where is <And, It is>. Makes me wonder if DSP just came up with something randomly just to answer the reporters. :thumbup:

haha! i know right, when i saw the tracklist, i was like.....where is <And, It is>. Makes me wonder if DSP just came up with something randomly just to answer the reporters. :thumbup:

well that would be pretty unprofessional to make things up lol. i think they most likely went a different direction.. i think in another later article.. they mentioned how they were in the process of selecting songs.. and the song probably didn't fit into the concept..

Remember this article?

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=2465

An excerpt of it,

Kara's management DSP Media said on the 16th, "They are currently working on their comeback album, and the making of their title song <And It Is>* is near completion."

And this one for the current tracklist

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=2710

Does that mean they scrapped that song...? It seems DSP may have changed the direction part way through the process? Anyways... if it's true, i'm glad they did :wub:

well that would be pretty unprofessional to make things up lol. i think they most likely went a different direction.. i think in another later article.. they mentioned how they were in the process of selecting songs.. and the song probably didn't fit into the concept..

maybe "<And It Is>" was like a tentative title or something like "Insert Title" ...

i guess we may never know, unless it will be released later on?

*screams with excitement* Wanna is out tomorrow? YAYYYY :thumbup:

I like the limited version cover : It's really simple but suits the Revolution. It could even be cooler if It was in black. I find the name Revolution so great for this new album !

I will probably buy the Limited edition first and if the normal CD isn't included in it, I still can buy the normal edition later lol.

Edited by Solin

^^^

Random but what does kwk stand for? I keep reading it as quack O_O

Anyhows I like the cover for the limited edition. I'm a sucker for simplistic designs and this one is simple and classy whahaha. I really love the font choices (:

^WHOO HQ! Thanks mae (:

woah, yeah. What did they end up doing with <And It Is>?

Huh. maybe they had some copyright issues so they had to scrap it?

Or maybe someone came up with Wanna and DSP liked that better so they changed it?

OMG THE COVER IS GORGEOUS. All the girls look so gorgeous. Yessers!!! If they're going to have a different CD cover for the limited edition. I'm going to get another copy of the regular edition too. SO PWETTY!

I LOVE THE COVER. ~~~ All of them are posed so ... <3 Puahaha @ Jing lying on the floor. 8D There's a cool, retro-pop feel to the whole thing. C: The whole picture-frame theme is wow. It's like the girls came out of the pictures, themselves. :D

Not used to Gyul's name being spelt as "Kyulee" though. ): + Nicole has no last name. >:

ah, i actually wish that they have more singing/solo parts than just the chorus. haha.

their solo parts are way way too short and it's really heavy on the chorus.

butttt,

the song is really addictive nevertheless. i cant wait to see the dance moves now!

Lyrics/Translations can be found here:

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php...ost&p=57242

I expected more solo lines in the song but exept that I love the song.

It's really addictive and still have this KARA vibe in it lol.

Now I can't wait to watch the full MV and also to see their dance moves !

The song is actually super catchy and now i'm addicted.

Can't wait for the MV.

The teaser made me really excited but after the full release of the song, I'm sorry to say that

I'm a bit disappointed. I was expecting a fiercer stronger song. This is like a faster version of

Honey?. I don't know why I'm disappointed 'cause I really like the song and it's been on

Repeat for the past hours. Jing only got one line and there isn't much improvement in their

Vocals. I guess I just have to wait for the CD to arrive so I can listen to the other songs. What

I liked the most was the dance moves. Seems that the choreography will be much more stronger,

Different, and sexier. I like the changes a lot! I'm anticipating their comeback on stage.

The teaser made me really excited but after the full release of the song, I'm sorry to say that

I'm a bit disappointed. I was expecting a fiercer stronger song. This is like a faster version of

Honey?. I don't know why I'm disappointed 'cause I really like the song and it's been on

Repeat for the past hours. Jing only got one line and there isn't much improvement in their

Vocals. I guess I just have to wait for the CD to arrive so I can listen to the other songs. What

I liked the most was the dance moves. Seems that the choreography will be much more stronger,

Different, and sexier. I like the changes a lot! I'm anticipating their comeback on stage.

Yee. agree. I guess I was hoping for something more mature-sounding lol.

But I'm hoping the choreography makes up for it and it's a really addictive song! (: Most addictive songs have little substance, anyways. The "I love you, my love" part is stuck in my head hahaha. And I like how the "just wanna think about" comes after that. :D Can't wait for the MV!