[2009.07.31] Korean 2nd Album - Revolution

chupachups

yep..i think so too that we have the choreography to look forward too.. less lines = less singing = more dancing? lol. i think they aren't focusing on the actual singing aspect instead the dancing/performing aspect which isn't bad lol. in their previous songs, they seemed to focus on singing anyway.. something new :D

Yah Kara for being No.1. Seems like all the 4 new released are sweeping the charts.

I hope Kara will win an award of Music Bank this time. They've won one for Cyworld,

M! Countdown, and Inkigayo. There's just Music Bank left, but sadly it's being conquer

By other big stars =( It wouldn't hurt to take a chance right? Anyways, the important

Thing is that, fans will be happy and Kara will be also be happy!

i really hoping KARA will be swiping most of the the awards for this coming august. I know they can do it ^^

After I listen to the song a few more times, I think It's more of like an intro song rather than main song of the CD.

Agreed, it sounds like a great lead in to their "revolution"!, then with each track showcasing a different side of them and how they've grown musically and stylistically D:

i'm pretty sure we'll fall in love with the other tracks on the album! :D

After so many listens though i'll be lying if i said i didn't like Wanna, it's not their best work but you can't deny how catchy and easy it is to follow along~

i'm really taken aback by the simplicity of teh cover..listening to wanna know..tho it's a bit too digitised imo..btu i'm really liking it a lot..very catchy..very different from the cute sound of theirs..can't wait for the whole album! :)

Yah, Kara's doing well on various charts. I agree anne, I hope they perform more than one

Track on their comeback stages. Hopefully a slow ballad along with it. I get a feeling that Kara

Is going to take an award soon after their comeback!

omg our girls are doing GREAT!

gotta love them :thumbup:

i like what im seeing.

better than ever.

i also really really wanna see them

perform two songs!

they deserve it just like any other!

i want for them to have a killer

amazing STAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

oh i almost forgot to add.

an AWESOME INTRO as well

Woooo ! The girls are dominating the charts. <3

I hope they go all out on their comeback performance- Well, enough to make non-fans think " Wow ! Is this really KARA ? " and capture their attention. 8D Performing two songs would be guh-reat !

It's great to see the schedule filled up again with their activities. ~ I just hope they won't get worn out. D':

I'm so happy to see Wanna doing so well ! The song is at the top of the korean charts.

I wish It will be like that for a moment lol. I want a #1 hit song for KARA again.

If they could perform two songs for their comeback stage I would be amazing !

kyaaa kara revolution ^_^ i would love to have one for free ahehe! >_< wish someone kind at heart would give me one hehe!... the song wanna is preety coll and have a smexy beat love it.. ^_^ kara fighting ... :D