[2009.07.31] Korean 2nd Album - Revolution

chupachups

hanteo charts

special edition = 4134

regular = 2524

Is that chart totally accurate? The yearly total for SNSD Gee and Genie on that site says less than 100k but every site like allkpop and so on reported that SNSD sold 100k for each of those.

i wonder if the sales for the limited edition will be added in as the overall sales for Revolution. lol

like...would it be included in for Mutizens?

Kinda surprised the limited edition is selling so much better than the regular edition. Guess I am the few too cheap to get the limited edition one. Was debating it but decided to save the extra to buy another minialbum.

Edited by Bushido

Is that chart totally accurate? The yearly total for SNSD Gee and Genie on that site says less than 100k but every site like allkpop and so on reported that SNSD sold 100k for each of those.

Kinda surprised the limited edition is selling so much better than the regular edition. Guess I am the few too cheap to get the limited edition one. Was debating it but decided to save the extra to buy another minialbum.

As far as I know, it's pretty accurate but it doesn't include preorders I think. I think it's the Korean equivalent to US billboard Charts.

Yah congrats to Kara for the good sales and being on Take 7. I hope they win . .. [crosses fingers].

I have a feeling that 2NE1 is going to grab it again. They're going against tough competition and big

Artists. - - Just got my CD two days and I'm listening to it nonstop. I wish they released the news of

The limited edition eariler, because I regret ordering the regular CD. I paid for express too so I decided

Not to cancle it O.o Anyways, the regular CD is worth it and it is beautiful!

wow.. they are on take 7 already?? im so proud of them.. hope they win!!

im glad their limited edition is doing well.. but i dont have mine yet!!!

i thought it was going to be in the mail yesterday.. and i waited all day but it didnt come.. im guessing it will come on monday!! fingers crossed!!

[rant]

Hmm, it appears that DSP is really going for the whole colour-change thing about outfits haha. But I really like the silver outfit at Inkigayo and the blue ones at Music Core. <3 I wonder how many different colours DSP has in store haha. I'm betting for RED next week! >D

[/rant]

Ahh the girls didn't get mutizen this week... but since

2NE1

already got the triple crown, maybe the girls will have a chance next week? Their strongest competition is BEG I think. (: -crosses finger-

And I can't believe Nicole almost fell during the inki perf! :sweatdrop: Cole becareful! Thank goodness Jing caught her. Those heels are reallyy high..

[rant]

Hmm, it appears that DSP is really going for the whole colour-change thing about outfits haha. But I really like the silver outfit at Inkigayo and the blue ones at Music Core. <3 I wonder how many different colours DSP has in store haha. I'm betting for RED next week! >D

[/rant]

lkdjfls oh i know =_= I was hoping he'd get more creative and give us some really cool outfits lol. And Wanna gives a lot of freedom when it comes to outfits, too. -sigh-

yep the concept of Wanna is broad, so the outfits should go along with that..i hope they change their clothes up..

yay look at Wanna, finally beating BEG for most downloads last week :D

and Mister is at 4!! double hits for sure :o

yay.jpg

Wow haha, grats to the girls on the download chart. Which website is that though? Because aren't there like a TON of charts and stuff rofl.

I haven't really followed M!Countdown much, how is the winner decided on that show? But GL to the girls on the others... Mubank and Inki hehe~

wow WANNA & MISTER are 2hits for sure.

ooh i hope they win a mutizen already *fingers crossed*

hmm they should make a MISTER MV.

Could someone explain the awards?

M!Net Countdown

MBC Music Core

KBS Music Bank

SBS Inkigayo

Like how does each rank and what are these awards? Never really understood them. Which one did Kara win before for Honey?