[2009.07.31] Korean 2nd Album - Revolution

chupachups

^lol that really doesn't have anything to do with the thread.

But... if you look in the translations section then you can see some bts stuff on what they did when they were there. Just look up "Japan" at the top search engine (: And stuff from the girls' cyworlds come up, too.

Anyways, Wanna is #16 (and going up) on cyworld right now and #11 on mnet. That's pretty good, imo. Wanna debuted on cyworld at #12 (i think) but then it went down to #18 and now it's going back up with the music video's release. They're doing really well on all the real-time charts so they'll probably go up a few more places before KARA's comeback :3

And on mnet they have 25000+ hits on their video already. @_@

Haha yaaaaaaaaay our girls are doing really well (:

yay! i'm glad its doing good. i really hope Kara will perform 2 songs for each of their comeback. lol

every article that came out only said that they'll be coming back with Wanna on the 31st and they didn't mention if the girls gonna perform another track.

I hope they perform two songs, too :3 Wanna's pretty short for a kpop song and they have 10-ish minutes for the comeback stage, right? AHH kara surprise us and perform two lovely songs, please. X3

Wouldn't it be cool if later on they'd release a remixed version of Wanna? Maybe they could cut down on the chorus and string in a rap. I dunno why, but I really have this thing where I can imagine Hara being the rapper instead of Nicole. Hara has a deep voice, it'd be cool. An American and Korean singer side by side. :D

Music Bank 07/31

* 성숙한 여인이 되어 돌아온 카라!

♬그대를 사랑해~ My Love 그대를 사랑해~ My Love

사랑스런 그녀들의 뿌리칠 수 없는 유혹!

- 카라 <미스터 + Wanna>

* Becoming mature females, Kara have returned!!

♬ It's you I love~My love~It's you I love~I love

The lovely girls' undetachable seduction!!

- Kara <Mr + Wanna>

credit: KBS Music Bank + joel.

Ah, yah! I'm glad they're not singing only one song for their comeback. I don't know how "Mister" sounds like yet 'cause my CD hasn't arrived yet. lol, thanks Louise for informing us. Don't worry

I always use igoogle to translate stuff too =)

They're performing Mister ! Askhdgsdg. @__@ <3 It's a cool dance beat- I wonder what the routine for it will be like ? 8D

It's KARAlution, bby. <3 The girls are doing great so far. n_n

I heard the song Mister, but I would rather have them perform Let it go. It's a really good song.

Maybe they'll perform that during another comeback stage ? Who knows- I'm just happy that they're doing two songs. XD

[/is in love with Secretly, Secretly.] PPP:

yay! i like all of their tracks. you can still hear a little bit of Kara4 in some of it too.

and im super duper glad that they're gonna perform mister too! cant wait to see the choreography/outfits for that one. :D i hope there will be fan pics and fancams!

and i really like Aha.

this album is definitely daebbak!

All the tracks are love! :(

my personal favourite would have to be Let it go and Secretly secretly.

Anyhow the girls are doing great on the charts! ^_^

okay lets hope they perform 3 songs :D

2's fine with me too. :D

but i'd like them to perform let it go and wanna and secretly secretly or magic. :D

and i really like Aha.

ME TOOO Me toOOOO!!! -waves madly-

LOL I'm listening to the album now so that's why im a bit... 8D tEEHEE.

WHEE and they're performing MISTER?! I love that song! GREAT!!

Can't wait for tomorrow! Less than 24 hours away woots!

Mister seems to be receiving a good amount of love since it's NO.3 on the most downloaded / listened

On MNET? I think that's it :) , anyways I'm glad it's well received like Wanna!

KaraMisterChart.jpg

^ Yaaaay, much ? <33 It's not even their title track and it's being received with open arms. 8D

Sljsfhsafgh. I really can't wait to see them perform it onstage. Less than a day left to wait !

I'm so happy that they will perform two song for their comeback stage !

Finally, we can say they will have a real comeback stage.

And moreover It's Mister : It's a good song and I wonder how the dance will be.

The album is really great and It seems the girls are doing well on charts.

I'm so happy for them !