[2009.07.31] Korean 2nd Album - Revolution

chupachups

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown/Poll.asp?bidx=mcountdown

ooo Kara is catching up... ahhh come on Kamilia... you can do it :)

^^ Bushido, basically the awards are for number 1? only three of the shows have an award system though..

M!Net MCountdown

KBS Music Bank

SBS Inkigayo

Each show has its own way to determine who wins each week... like; a mixture of sales, downloads, album sales, mobile downloads, mv rankings, online votes etc. Yeah ehehe no one really understands them.. especially the music bank one because each week the criteria changes?

:( Kara won 3 MCountdown and 1 Inkigayo awards for Honey, hopefully Wanna can also win a couple as well *fingers crossed*

Wow haha, grats to the girls on the download chart. Which website is that though? Because aren't there like a TON of charts and stuff rofl.

oh i got so excited.. didn't bother to explain the chart. it's for the most downloaded mp3's from the mnet site :)

oh i got so excited.. didn't bother to explain the chart. it's for the most downloaded mp3's from the mnet site :)

haha okay, thanks ^_^. And as you mentioned before.. it's a weekly chart right? so does that mean it gets reset to 0 every week? or like it just has the "last seven days" worth of sales.

And as for those awards shows.. I remember people saying that KBS Music Bank's award is for like.. the PREVIOUS week.. while the SBS Inkigayo is current week I believe. Can someone confirm that? And what is M!Countdown's for.. I never really watched that show before.

^^ Bushido, basically the awards are for number 1? only three of the shows have an award system though..

M!Net MCountdown

KBS Music Bank

SBS Inkigayo

Each show has its own way to determine who wins each week... like; a mixture of sales, downloads, album sales, mobile downloads, mv rankings, online votes etc. Yeah ehehe no one really understands them.. especially the music bank one because each week the criteria changes?

:lol: Kara won 3 MCountdown and 1 Inkigayo awards for Honey, hopefully Wanna can also win a couple as well *fingers crossed*

Thanks for the reply. Is one award considered more prestigious than the other?

haha okay, thanks :lol:. And as you mentioned before.. it's a weekly chart right? so does that mean it gets reset to 0 every week? or like it just has the "last seven days" worth of sales.

And as for those awards shows.. I remember people saying that KBS Music Bank's award is for like.. the PREVIOUS week.. while the SBS Inkigayo is current week I believe. Can someone confirm that? And what is M!Countdown's for.. I never really watched that show before.

About the Music bank part yeah your right I have KBS world In my tube soo its like winners for last weekkindda like that

im confused over the charts too. but one thing for sure, music bank seems to be the hardest to win at.

and i remember reading something like if you win at mubank on that week, you will most likely win for Inkigayo too cause their chart counts are similar? idk. T.T

mcountdown, i think they're based on mobile ranking, mcount poll & fans to call in/text on the day itself? not sure either. lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

HAHA! i didnt even notice the cry until you pointed it out.

i hope DSP will reveal another song too. i really really want them to perform at least 2 songs on their comeback. they never do that.

random, i just find this super hilarious. i was reading some comments and someone mentioned that he/she thought that Kara was saying, "I wanna take a bath". and i got reminded of the revelation about Gyuri for being the member who wash the least. HAHAHAHAHA. how fitting would that be?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...