[2009.07.27] Ryu Sangwook, receiving Kara members

sunneej

i am totally happy with the girls having a guy in the video and all but i don't like how the reporter put that KARA are "trying" to gain popularity lol.. maybe should have worded it differently? lol.

but anyhow.. can't wait.. sounds intriguing :)

thanks james for speedy translations!!

never heard of him before, but he's totally cute. lol. and yeah, i'm not really feeling the 'trying to gain popularity'.. maybe more of 'trying to continue their rising popularity'? lol. anyway, whats important is that they're coming back.. :)

and the cover looks really cute with all the girls looking really pretty..

thanks mae & james! :D

Ooh, this is different! We haven't seen a male actor in their MV since Break It MV.

He is so cute, handsome, and sexy! I'm feeling this! Haven't seen Queen Sun Duk but after

Seeing that he's part of the cast, I might go watch it now =) I can't wait for their comeback

And it's release of album and MV. Thanks for translating!

Don't knwo who he is but I find him very cute lol. DSP makes me anticipate Wanna video even more.

I'm happy to see someone in KARA music video and moreover there will have a storyline this time !

KARA videos have never been like that before. DSP really puts lot of effort this time.

But I can't imagine our sweet KARA stalking a guy...It will be a real new face of them lol.