[2009.07.28] KARA's comeback single - Wanna receives much attention

coffeebeanie

imagereadtop20094057151.jpg

5 member girl group KARA released their comeback single Wanna, on the midnight of July 28, receiving much attention and love from the get-go.

Netizens who waited long for the release of the single got what they were looking for, as they predicted that Wanna will be the biggest hit of the summer. They were all praises for this new track, as most share the sentiment that Wanna will be a certified hit for KARA.

With their second album scheduled to be released on the 30th, they have already released still cuts of their new concept and style, and also a teaser for Wanna, which has been escalating the interest of many as to what the new album will bring. All eyes are on KARA as fans are eagerly waiting for their promotional activities for Wanna.

After hits like Pretty Girl and Honey, the producers of Wanna are confident that the girls can continue their winning streak. With fast, intense beats and techno sounds, the pop dance track is armed with a strong chorus and addictive melody. Although there has been an upgrade to a bit more mature KARA, we can still hear the cuteness in their voices, which have been their trademark. With KARA's cutie charms and a new sound, the new track is definitely something to look forward to.

Following their teaser released on the 24th, the music video and album will be released on the 29th and 30th respectively.

source:BREAKNEWS LINK

thanks to anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Netizens who waited long for the release of the single got what they were looking for, as they predicted that Wanna will be the biggest hit of the summer. They were all praises for this new track, as most share the sentiment that Wanna will be a certified hit for KARA.

omg yay!! haha.. i think the international community forgets Koreans make music to target the Koreans.. so i hope their predictions come true b/c it's basically all in their hands :sweatdrop:..

thanks tin. :thumbup:

I hope netizen predictions come true ! Korean like the song and It's already a good thing.

Now if the MV and the dance is good so I'm confident too. It's so true that international fans tend to forget that they are listening to korean music and not western music.

Edited by Solin

OMG CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!1

gyul looks amazing :sweatdrop:

they all do :thumbup:

and the song sounds nice :D

have to get used to it.. but it sounds good :_

KAra Fighting !

yeah, I agree and strongly believe that Wanna will become hit :thumbup:)

the song is so addictive and right after I heard it, I pre-order the album+DVD set cuz I know KARA will not let us down hehehe.

This article ... gives me loads of relief. ~ It's great that the Korean netizens are loving the song ! Mad props to DSP for catering to their wishes. C: I hope that when the MV comes out, everyone will just be " WOW ! " 8D

But, yeah- International fans for every group seem to forget that they're not the target audience, the ones in Korea are. n__n;

WOOTS!

And apparently the MV is out and people are spazzing in the sbox but I can't watch it cuz the thingy is still installing so I'm gonna post around and wait hahahaha... -trails off-

KARA FIGHTING! Can't wait for the comeback perfs!

Its nice to know that netizens are giving attention to Kara and their new song...XD

Hopefully it would do well ^^

As well as their album sales...XD

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^