[2009.07.28] Netizens highly anticipate MV for Wanna

coffeebeanie

1l1248705196.jpg

Girl group KARA who will have their impending comeback by the end of this week, and new comer Ryu Sang Wook are gathering much interest from netizens, as their are eagerly waiting for the MV of <Wanna>, KARA's latest track.

On the 19th and 20th of July, Ryu Sang Wook and the members of KARA - Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Goo Hara and Kang Jiyoung, filmed till the wee hours of the morning for the MV for the main track <Wanna> of their new album <Revolution>. The MV concept is about a good looking guy (Ryu Sang Wook) who instantly grabs the attention of the girls, which results to them stalking him.

Ryu Sang Wook, is said to have matched well with the concept of the video as he is not only handsome, but he also has been the eye-candy of many young females. It is not difficult to imagine why girls will be stalking him. Debuting in the MV of Brown Eyes for <Don't Go, Don't Go> and being a part of MBC's <Queen Seon Deok>, he does not only have the looks but he is also equipped with talent.

Fans of both the male actor and the idol group are eagerly awaiting the MV for <Wanna> to find out if he actually has any lines in it along with the members of KARA.

The MV is scheduled to be released on July 29 while their album will be released on July 30. KARA will have their first comeback stage in KBS 2's Music Bank on the 31st of July.

source: ARTSNEWS LINK

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

I was wondering when DSP was going to release their MV. I can't wait to see it.

Ryu Sang Wook is really cute and handsome! Kind of weird and funny how Kara are

Going to play the stalkers of him. I thought it'd be opposite way. I'm glad netizens

Are anticipating for the MV. Hopefully the MV won't be disappointing! Thanks.

having their heads stacking on top of each other from behind a wall is so cute lol i can imagine that.

Alrite 1 more day to the MV ^^

Yeah, cute, but I don't think they're aiming for cute anymore. I also wonder if they'll stalk him as a group or as individuals.

If it's in the wee hours, I'm guessing a night scene or something. Maybe he's at a club and catches the girls eye. I dunno... I can picture Gyuri as a bartender or something, and all the others are scattered around, eyeing him. :sweatdrop:

yea i don't think it's going to be cute.. lol.. i think it would have been cooler if he stalked them.. just to be different lol. but could be a tad weird.. haha...

oh wow.. the anticipation is all there.. can't wait for the video :sweatdrop:..

Ryu Sang Wook is really cute and I'm happy netizen are anticipating the MV.

The only vision of the girls stalk someone is weird. I can't really imagine our sweet KARA doing something like that lol. With all the picture DSP has released, I wonder if the girls will disguise which could explain the different concepts. Now I really can't wait to watch it !

With all the picture DSP has released, I wonder if the girls will disguise which could explain the different concepts. Now I really can't wait to watch it !

oh that could be true.. especially the silver wigs pic lol..

Bahhh- I wonder if DSP will release it @ midnight again. D8 Whenever it is, though ... I'll be anticipating from my side of the world. ~~~

[/joins the netizens in their wait for the release.] Puahaha. * Q*

ahh the MV's out!!

Waiting for it to be upped on YT -sadface-

The MV concept is about a good looking guy (Ryu Sang Wook) who instantly grabs the attention of the girls, which results to them stalking him.
^Haha I love how this part is phrased. It's like oo hot guy, must stalk! <3

finally!!! the mv is coming out. love the new concept of kara for both looks and sound.

the cute look uniquely belongs to kara is still there with a bit more of mature lady look add up to it

overall, i think it's the recipe for success of kara come back!!!

thanks for the mv posting