[Nicori] Nicole's Official Wanna/Mister Thread

mae

This will be the official thread to post anything and everything Nicole during the Wanna Promotions:

1248848501_200907291522162728258201.jpg

1248848501_200907291522203661258201.jpg

2-20.gif

54f885c4.gif

nic-1.gif

koko.gif

^^ dork much? lol

nicolec.jpg

* I love her first outfit and the colored blocks background outfit.. hopes she wears at least one of them for the promotions :D.. i wished we saw more of her in the colored blocks bkgrd outfit.. XD.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha i love the gifs mae !

ah yes the coloured block outfits, I wonder what outfits she's wear for the comeback stages... she has like 3 tries to wear the tied up shirt ! Hoping for 3/3 but that's kind of unlikely haha

I really like plaid on her though, reminds me of her meta friends outfit but sexier version haha

I like how in the video she goes from the calm and quiet one to the really dorky and goofy one

(Reading and being calm during the spying ---> breaking and entering and making faces at the bird)

^

Ahh this may be random but I REALLY like the pointy part of her hairdo. It's uber fierce and sexy, especially in the shadowed parts of the MV (:

You know, even with the cute image, they can totally turn it into sexy according to what they wear.
^agreed! And according to their facial expressions too~

Ahh this may be random but I REALLY like the pointy part of her hairdo. It's uber fierce and sexy, especially in the shadowed parts of the MV (:

slkdjfkl totally agree. It's so fierce. And she looked so posh when she turned her head at that scene, slka;fjdkljf. <33 I want to cut my hair like hers lol.

I really like this concept because basically they have the freedom of wearing whatever. :3 I liked all of nicole's outfits in the MV. :3 And i love all of the promotional pictures that were released of her, too. That one where she's wearing black? so hot. <3

i can't really decide if i like cole's hair.. just because i liked that little flip it had before when she was growing it out. lol.

anyways, she looked really cute in the mv, with her smiling eyes and the part where everyone was hovered over the phone and she like "what?", totally lost in her own world.. :D

fff68f7e.gif

i love this outfit..haha..i can do without the scarf and add a long necklace :D

i think her hair kind of upgrades her in a sense to a more sophisticated mature look.. until now most people know her as that dorky nicole.. and now it's like a mix of cute and sexy although it is a bit round lol.. i saw on a blog and the person was like nicole's 65% sexy and 35% cute lol.

Haha I agree with that 65%/35% idea :D

I personally liked her hair when it grew out too, like for the imusician photoshoot, but this does make her look more mature and "posh"... she's even sitting and reading the book in the beginning with her scarf on and all xD

----

Smexy Nicole <3, Love her head tilt part!

9jkvpw.jpg

Such a pretty smile~

219qkjl.jpg

Her nails are so pretty, metallic and still colourful!

2hpp1s6.jpg

Nicole: "blegh!" Parrot: "...eh?"

1zdwx3t.jpg

Whao, nicole is sexy! I love how she turns from cute & dorky to sexy easily.

The parrot was probably like, what was that for?! I like how she acted in the

Beginning when she was reading the book. She was like, pfft, forget about

About that guy! I love her attitude and how she gives us a flirty pose @ 1:49ish.

http://i26.tinypic.com/9jkvpw.jpg

yess omg i loved this part. I was trying to get a clear screenshot of it for the longest time but then I gave up ahah. Nicole is just so sexy. :3

And mae, I agree.

About the whole taking out the scarf and putting in a long necklace.

and 65/35 lol that's cute (:

But true, imo :3

once again.. some are fast XD XD.. sorry. :D

she looked so pretty :

wink.gif

smile.gif

^^ perfect teeth :D

blur2.gif

j.gif

hand.gif

smexy cole :D

head.gif

shoulder.gif

n2.gif

bump.gif

aeh.gif

wave.gif

turnatt.gif

^^ the way she like turns around .. such attitude :bored:

credit: mae :)

super HQ version of the black shirt photo:

24108829.jpg

I loved her sassy, posh attitude throughout the whole MV. <3 She has this naturally sexy aura about her, so I hope she enjoys this more mature image. 8D + Her outfits are wow. ~ Hope that their stage clothes are similar to that ! With some changes here and there, but the same idea. C'x

Thank you for the images / gifs ! n_n

okay whoever listened to Let It Go and wasn't impressed with Nicole's adlib at 2:28-2:34 needs to check their ears lol i couldn't even imagine she had that in her.. to think of where she started and now to that adlib is amazing.. :D I want to hear them sing that song live.. just to see her sing that part live :(

Where did you guys get the high quality photo shoots? What the? Is there a HQ movie out already? I want! T_T

EDIT:

Somehow I forgot my real purpose of posting here. LOL! Damn, Nicole is so pretty! Somehow this whole 'new' concept suits them well! :thumbup:

Edited by Kasazn