[Nicori] Nicole's Official Wanna/Mister Thread

mae

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pics, she's looking prettier the more I see her. Loved that her hairstylist is experimenting with her hair. :D

oh i love that she has diff hairstyles too.. i like how it's crimped then curled then like just regular straight..

Thanks for the link ^^ Yesterday i have watch it and compared to her first ep she was very present xD And LOL when the guys and the other MC fight when he doesn't let go of Nicole hand!!

Once again it's the guys who win, no luck girls

P.S: i'm so sad that Jae won't be on the show anymore ='(

Jokwon will remplace him tough he is really funny he won't suit Cole (i mean, Jae and Cole were the same in each tea, JoKwon is just too active)*SIGH*

JUst have to see what'll happen now... Poor Jae being hated because of few words wrote 4/5 years ago...

@ above: I think you're posting in the wrong thread ? This isn't the Nodaji thread ... XD;

Anyways- Watching the recent performances makes Nicole seem really tired. Her eyes don't have the normal brightness at some points of the song. I know that all this publicity the group is getting is good, but I hope Cole and everyone else can get enough rest. ; =;

damn that's one sexy wave o_o

ahh nicole really heats up the stage for mister... well more like adds to the sizzle they all bring

i'm really loving their change up in the outfits for mister as well, though with the dark coloured background stage setting/effects their black shirts don't make them "pop" as much visually and hides some ahem* assets... still loving it though :lol2:

nicole's energy and confidence is so high in each performance too, her facial expressions and the way she moves her body just oozes passion... whichever "mister" she's calling must be scrambling to get over there and at her feet !

nicole... the mystery of her suspenders lol... it still makes me wonder how the heck she got them like that, her butt dance feels so naked without that strap flailing about ><

ahh last but not least, what the head choreographer told nicole during their comeback joint stages for mister and wanna... to eat them all up haha... must have been hard to ignore her during their practices for the stages... xD

damn that's one sexy wave o_o

ahh nicole really heats up the stage for mister... well more like adds to the sizzle they all bring

i'm really loving their change up in the outfits for mister as well, though with the dark coloured background stage setting/effects their black shirts don't make them "pop" as much visually and hides some ahem* assets... still loving it though :D

nicole's energy and confidence is so high in each performance too, her facial expressions and the way she moves her body just oozes passion... whichever "mister" she's calling must be scrambling to get over there and at her feet !

nicole... the mystery of her suspenders lol... it still makes me wonder how the heck she got them like that, her butt dance feels so naked without that strap flailing about ><

ahh last but not least, what the head choreographer told nicole during their comeback joint stages for mister and wanna... to eat them all up haha... must have been hard to ignore her during their practices for the stages... xD

haha seriously.. like you said she was probably playing backstage and that happened lol.. only Nicole :sweatdrop:

what the choreographer said was funny and nicole totally does that.. eat them all up lol.