• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Nicori] Nicole's Official Wanna/Mister Thread

143 posts in this topic

Thanks for the pics, she's looking prettier the more I see her. Loved that her hairstylist is experimenting with her hair. :D

oh i love that she has diff hairstyles too.. i like how it's crimped then curled then like just regular straight..

oh i love that she has diff hairstyles too.. i like how it's crimped then curled then like just regular straight..

The good thing about it is that she looks good on those hairstyles, I'm very happy with her hairstylist now, so different from their previous promotions lol :D

i live the nicole and the parrot pic,looks so cute and thx for the pics ^^

090829 Fancam Nicole(Kara) Mr.@ Starry Night Concert:

credit: withkara...

finally, a fancam of Nicole in Mister ^_^

nicocopycopysishio75.jpg

credit: as tagged.

thank you for all those gifs... nicole is absolutely adorable... love her so much...!! its so cute when girls can be dorks and it still comes off cute and sexy.... ^_^

Thanks for the link ^^ Yesterday i have watch it and compared to her first ep she was very present xD And LOL when the guys and the other MC fight when he doesn't let go of Nicole hand!!

Once again it's the guys who win, no luck girls

P.S: i'm so sad that Jae won't be on the show anymore ='(

Jokwon will remplace him tough he is really funny he won't suit Cole (i mean, Jae and Cole were the same in each tea, JoKwon is just too active)*SIGH*

JUst have to see what'll happen now... Poor Jae being hated because of few words wrote 4/5 years ago...

@ above: I think you're posting in the wrong thread ? This isn't the Nodaji thread ... XD;

Anyways- Watching the recent performances makes Nicole seem really tired. Her eyes don't have the normal brightness at some points of the song. I know that all this publicity the group is getting is good, but I hope Cole and everyone else can get enough rest. ; =;

1notabird1.jpg

credit: naver.

nicole is so sexxy =)

i hope they keep promoting Mister =)

love the butt dance

woah look at the wave lol

waveb.gif

damn that's one sexy wave o_o

ahh nicole really heats up the stage for mister... well more like adds to the sizzle they all bring

i'm really loving their change up in the outfits for mister as well, though with the dark coloured background stage setting/effects their black shirts don't make them "pop" as much visually and hides some ahem* assets... still loving it though :lol2:

nicole's energy and confidence is so high in each performance too, her facial expressions and the way she moves her body just oozes passion... whichever "mister" she's calling must be scrambling to get over there and at her feet !

nicole... the mystery of her suspenders lol... it still makes me wonder how the heck she got them like that, her butt dance feels so naked without that strap flailing about ><

ahh last but not least, what the head choreographer told nicole during their comeback joint stages for mister and wanna... to eat them all up haha... must have been hard to ignore her during their practices for the stages... xD

damn that's one sexy wave o_o

ahh nicole really heats up the stage for mister... well more like adds to the sizzle they all bring

i'm really loving their change up in the outfits for mister as well, though with the dark coloured background stage setting/effects their black shirts don't make them "pop" as much visually and hides some ahem* assets... still loving it though :D

nicole's energy and confidence is so high in each performance too, her facial expressions and the way she moves her body just oozes passion... whichever "mister" she's calling must be scrambling to get over there and at her feet !

nicole... the mystery of her suspenders lol... it still makes me wonder how the heck she got them like that, her butt dance feels so naked without that strap flailing about ><

ahh last but not least, what the head choreographer told nicole during their comeback joint stages for mister and wanna... to eat them all up haha... must have been hard to ignore her during their practices for the stages... xD

haha seriously.. like you said she was probably playing backstage and that happened lol.. only Nicole :sweatdrop:

what the choreographer said was funny and nicole totally does that.. eat them all up lol.

^^ oh i did not create that lol..

c00477254a76d2c338d55.jpg

credit: as tagged..

nicole added some new moves on music bank's perf:

52481392.gif

92467425.gif

well this is during the Mister Promos and i don't think they are friends so it belongs here..

Nicole bowing to GD :lol:

53320306200909071232562.jpg

i wish she just keeps her hair in this hairstyle forever~ i just cant imagine her being better otherwise ><

and her makeup in the wanna mv is just <3 i want to do the makeup on my eyes like hers =p