What do you think of the "Wanna" MV?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanna casts KARA as a bunch of mischievous rascals...haha. My favourite will be the guy teasing the bird and saying out the magic word 'KARA', followed by Seungyeon teasing the bird. The last part is a little lame: guy injured after a rather soft fall on the trip wire, then an apologetic KARA showed up at his house? funny lol

Hmm...

the song was AWESOME!!!!! played it numerous time.

but the video was ok. they still looked cute....

i wanted to see them dance more....

at the end they did a little sexy dance move... but that was about it....

i wish they could have made a Dance version of it.

as much as I love the song and their look the dude getting injured and such was a bit too much for me.

i wanted more chemistry at least between the guy and jiyoung. but then again there'd come the antifans to the guy. so i guess they were playing it safe. we'll see how it goes with storylines in their mvs later on...

Edited by haneerarah

hmmm not too pleased with it :x i like the song though.. but yeah both the song and the mv definitely aren't my favorite style.. however, it was a lot better than pretty girl. :thumbup1: the girls are getting better anyway. i love lupin mv but i dont like the song much... waiting to see more from the girls. so i can find my definite favorite one :)

• 2 weeks later...

I liked it. Trashing someone's house? Count me in xD[jk xD]

I like the outfits too. I'm glad all the members got to wear something cute. I think it was one of their best mvs.

I liked the story and I love the parrot that went "Kara~"

The MV was what brought me back to liking Kara. To me, 2 new girls and Nicole's new haircut and dancing just made me :eyelove:

The plot was a bit confusing at first. I still don't know why the dude fell during the phone convo and it caused poor Jiyoung to be upset.

I think the moral was "Don't ignore what people tell you on the phone or else we'll get revenge?" xD

• 2 weeks later...