What do you think of the "Wanna" MV?

I love the song, it's so catchy and Kara still managed to keep their cute look even though the song and dance are both a little on the sexy side. But personally, I wasn't too please with the MV. I thought the storyline was kind of silly if you ask me :x. But of course this doesn't change anything, I still like the MV, even if it's totally not my favorite, and the dance scenes were really fun to watch xD. It was kind of quirky and cute in a comical way.

What do you guys think of it? Is it your favorite MV so far?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the message I got from the MV is what their concept is most likely to be.

"I may look like the sweet girl next door, but I'm not that innocent." ^_^ Breaking into a guy's house and trashing it, he ends up injuring himself in the mess, and then the very pretty culprits come over to take care of him. :thumbup:

Vixens.

Edited by loveholic

My first impression when I saw the teaser is like the opposite of the full MV lol but when I heard the full audio of Wanna - I thought that the MV will be a little cute.

I like the MV, it's colorful and the girls show a more mature side of them. Though the storyline is a bit confusing.

I think I need to listen to the song a bit more, its not that I dont like it I just need to see a performance first before I can love a song really much anyhow haha : D

but the MV is really so cute ~ I love them all so much and they look so pretty : )

The colours and overall style remind me a lot of PG's MV, lol. Flashy, bright, cheerful and so Kara-ish haha.

The storyline is silly, but I love the dancing bits. And the girls managed to show off their more mature side, which is a plus. Even though the concept still involves being cute and all that, I guess this is a good transition from PG and Honey.

"I may look like the sweet girl next door, but I'm not that innocent."
^exactly!

Oh yeah, the parrot is love. <3

I rushed home from work just for the MV. ^^ the girls look so pretty^^ omg i love them so much lol. actually i heard that the storyline is that the girls will stalk the guy but they break into the guy's house instead...

I think the message I got from the MV is what their concept is most likely to be.

"I may look like the sweet girl next door, but I'm not that innocent." ;) Breaking into a guy's house and trashing it, he ends up injuring himself in the mess, and then the very pretty culprits come over to take care of him. :D

Vixens.

^ahahaah exactly! Lmao I liked how the guy was stalking Jing. Both of them were having a stalking-relationship with the other and didn't even realize it. XD

I really like the dance move and "I love you, my love." part. Looks cool. :3 And I liked the colors and the storyline was cute, imo. Initially with the teaser I thought the MV was going to have darker colors/flashing lights/etc, but after listening to the mp3, I figured the MV would be a bit cutesy.

But I like it. lol. I like how they've matured visually but how their song is still half/half, and how their music video is half/half, too.

I really don't like Gyul's leggings, though.

Her stylist.... slkfja;sdkljf; T_T

Honestly, I'm not sure I like the MV. The girls are cute and all but the whole plot is totally pointless.

The song itself is pretty nice and catchy, though I personally like Pretty Girl more because it shows their vocal better.

And overall, its ok (I want moaarrr NIcoleee), though I wonder if it's ok for KARA to keep changing their image non-stop like this.......

The teaser made me very excited but when the full MV was released it was . . . kind of a different

View. I didn't think the MV was going to be like that 'cause I thought it was going to be more like

The teaser with the silouhette thingy. The storyline was kind of confusing too, but after having someone

Explain it made more sense. Overall, i really liked it and have to say that this is Kara's best MV so far.

Hmm, I love the song it's really catchy. The MV was great too, but I dind't really like the dancing. For some reason I thought it would be more...flashy considering how fast the song was. Haha But I liked it still. I need to see a dance version of Wanna.

I love how all Kara mmeber get the highlight..and Jing as the main character..lol

the main guy looks older but...nvm he's cute and cute..hehehe and cute. LOL

i love Gyul legging..it has skull on it...