What do you think of the "Wanna" MV?

The MV is cute and I really enjoy to watch it but to be honest, I expected more from it and was a little disapointed. When I heard DSP puts money and that there would have a male lead with a story, I have imagined something more elaborated on the storyline.

Except this point, this MV is their best so far. The girls are gorgeous and I love their clothes. And the most important thing is that made me love Wanna even more than I already did lol.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MV was pretty good. The girls are at their prettiest as usual. A different feeling this time, they're more sexy.

You gotta love that parrot! I would like to have the parrot in my living room. LOL! XD

Okay, I finally have something to complain about now that I know what the lyrics mean.

It's too happy!! xD "Always hesitating, I'm tired of it", "I hate you for not noticing" all said with bright smiling faces!! Something doesn't fit!!

It's in the same sense as Sorry Sorry when the guys are all glaring at the camera while singing "Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, I've fallen for you, I'm suffocating, I'm going crazy, baby"

Edited by loveholic

I actually like the MV. All the girls look great in it and the dancing was great. As for the storyline, I think it's cute. The song itself is great, but with the MV it just brought it to a new level.

The MV kinda silly...

Cute + Sexy...They still want to keep their cuteness on

Eventhough they put new image on...

I think the best think about the video and song is that they managed to retain their cute look and still be sexy. Sort of how the Genie video works for SoShi. But yeah, I really loved the song when I heard it, only to find out that I was delayed and the video was also aleady out :)

well i expected a little more than just sabotaging the boyfriend's room..XD something with the platinum whilte silver wig..xD .. but nonetheless it's awesome to see em come out with a sexy side..and not always the full cute image..really liked the mv.. =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I honestly didn't like the MV, i still don't today. T_T

I just find it so random from the songs, especially from the part where they are dancing. I just find it so odd LOL

DSP was stepping up with the song & the teaser, but ruined it for me with the MV plot. Oh well, no matter DSP's poor..management, i still LOVE KARA ^_^ & i still love the song (:

LOVE the song but not feeling the MV.

I liked the parts where they're dancing though.

Not so much the story line. It was too confusing and it made KARA seem like beaches because Gyuri saw that guy fall but didn't say anything. But it was cute :gemsorry:

the first scene before the song, i got shocked on what nicole was wearing, but i didn't get the storyline at first, for some reason, it got me confused cuz i got used to the costume they wore during their perfs lol