• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Kaleidoscope

What do you think of the "Wanna" MV?

131 posts in this topic

first MV of Kara I saw.

I loved it.

the plot was a bit mean :confused1: but it was nevertheless very pretty and cute, everyone looked so lovely there, and the music is very good

thought the story line needed a lil bit adjustments but the girls looked very beautiful in it!

at first i really dont like seungyeon because,.. seungyeon looks like sandara park when i first watch the vid

not sure about the story, but the dancing and outfits and the set were nice. the girls were cute in it.

mix of cute

and sexy concept.

balanced which is

the way i liked it.

they're praksters if u ask.

LOL!

i thought it was cute everyone looked so pretty and the songs is addicting

first time saw it, i just like wow they are cute although i don't really understand the story, but the song is addicting

I like the song it's really catchy! The music video was really colorful I love it and the girls are beautiful in it! Especially Seung Yeon when she is wearing the blue keynote earring she is stunning~

The story is kind of common but it is cute how Ji Young is the main character !

After watching the MV a couple of times, I now noticed how lucky the guy is to have 5 hot girls stalking him hehe.

overall i love the mv,

but frankly, i hate ham's hair theree

ahhh :(

:P

hahahah but still, i love it. esp nicole on wanna

so gorgeous :) :)

i have to admit...i'm not the biggest fan of wanna. i really try to listen to all of kara's songs and try to find the parts that i really like. for wanna, i mean its okay...but it isn't as great as i would want it to be :)

I think they look very cute in the mv! They looks very different but nice. :) Want to see more of this image of them in future!!

that MV just proves that (probably) the most correct equation in the world is really...correct!

Women = Evil

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Choreography is pretty nice. In comparison to other kara MVs, i think Nicole seriously shines in this MV. Love her hairstyle and fashion.

Well I actually really like this MV and is probably one of my favourites. :) They all look really pretty and I loved the parot when it said kara haha ^^ cute.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's my favorite song of theirs, yet, the video confused me. I wasn't quite sure what to think of it the first few times I watched it, but it grew on me (it's actually the first video/song I discovered from them)

Wanna MV is personally my favoriate MV. Blends really well with the song itself. Its also a good mixture of cute and sexy.

wanna is not really one of my fav video of theirs but it's not bad.. i like how the colors are so vivid and striking and everything is nice and bright.. it gives of a carefree feeling which is nice.. =)