[Gyutiful] Official Wanna/Mister Gyuri Thread

chupachups

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESS thanks for the gifs, anne!

I loved her eyes in this MV. and yeah like you said I think the cap emphasizes them :3 And her hair is soo nice like this. Not too short, not too long. <3

I liked everything about her in this MV, except for her leggings. haha.

i think i'm the only one not a fan of the cap XD lol..

anywho.. gyuri looked soo pretty.. i loved the pink outfit and the leggings in the beginning and the red top and shorts :D..

i think i'm the only one not a fan of the cap XD lol..

anywho.. gyuri looked soo pretty.. i loved the pink outfit and the leggings in the beginning and the red top and shorts :D..

Haha I second alll of that!

thanks for all the gifs too mae :D

...but am I the only one that likes her blue outfit with the leggings?

she's such a dork with the telescope, haha i love that scene, and the rest of the video she's totally sexy, really knows how to work the camera in those close shots and her dance seems to really get me. My eyes keep following her for some reason, normally I follow nicole for that but not this time :D

I can't wait for the perfs to hear her adlib not digitized !

-----

The hot neck grab dance part I love so very much <3

2nc2ljc.jpg

f23m1z.jpg

Pretty Smile~

2vuex5d.jpg

1zyvhn9.jpg

I swear, Gyuri is really a goddess of beauty! She's beautiful and sexy at the same time.

I think she resemples Isak and Hyori a lot. The neck part is where she looks like a younger

Hyori. My favorite outfit from Gyul is towards the end where she's in the hot pinkish / red shirt

With the blue shorts.

wonsue thanks so much for the screenshots! Dude, yeah. I'd say out of all 5 girls Gyul knows how to work it the best~ She's got the sexy eyes + expression and everything was working for her in the vid, too :3

Oh i knoww I can't wait for the live performance.

I really want to see the full choreo + outfits + comeback stage. haha.

And Gyul's adlibs. :3

kyaa.. lots of ... wew now im confused is this my second post of reply here??? arggg.. what the heckk tnx for sharing the gifs and pixx cant stop staring at them O_O they are so cute and lovely :(... :D

^

Uwahh it's those smoldering eyes again! <3

This concept really is working well for Gyul~ Now she can release all her built-up mature/fierce/smexy energy into performing Wanna b/c it's closer to her maturity level! (As opposed to being completely cutesy and feminine in PG and Honey).

^

Ahh agreed! It's like, SEXY GYURI! RELEASE! LOL.

She's very comfortable with this concept, that's for sure~ And being comfortable on stage is a huge thing for a performer (: IMO, I don't think she never really got into the Honey concept >_>, but with Wanna and Mister, she's giving her all~

PS: Thanks for the gifs anne!