[Caps/Gifs] Ham's Official Wanna Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that hugeeee musicalnote earring she's wearing for some reason lol. Except I think she's wearing it on just one ear lols. But it looks really cute on her! And I really like the white shirt/short shorts outfit <3

SY looks so fierce with her eye makeup like that and her hair up in one of those messy buns. :)

yaaay thanks for the gifs, anne! :3

I love her earring! It must be heavy for her small ears. Her outfit on the last GIF is my

Favorite =) I like everyone's outfit expect for Jing's big yellow dress ): it looks weird.

I can't wait to see GIF's and pictures from their comeback stages. Thanks Anne!

Hahaha! yeah she does look super happy doing it XD

I really liked her style in the MV but i don't like some of the shots they caught of her, i still prefer her hair down but up is a nice change :D

love how her and gyuri have only one earring on!

Ohhh what lovely gifs! Thanks anne! 8D

^I totally lol'd at this part of the MV haha, she's like ripping that guy's paper with a super sweet and satisfied smile on her face -- evil! >D

haha! i know, i was thinking the same too. :D

one more gif:

23u6g6g.jpg

credit: dejuanholic

Love the 4th gif, when all the other girls turn their head to face SY ^^ it just look real good lol

i have to say that Ham Ham looks really pretty in the MV haha

Love the 4th gif, when all the other girls turn their head to face SY ^^ it just look real good lol
^ Now that you mentioned it, it does look pretty good haha! I never really noticed it till now ><

I'm okay with the ponytail hairstyle, but I bet SY likes it lots because it makes her seem just a little bit taller.

LOL!