[2009.07.29] Why has Nicole suddenly gotten so thin?

coffeebeanie

ncnc.jpg

Girl group KARA member Nicole's new slimmer figure is the talk of the netizens.

One fan captured and compared Nicole's appearance in her <Level with Me> corner in <Star Golden Bell> together with the words "Nicole's 14 day transformation". The two pictures were taken just two weeks apart from each other, and from her face and arms, it is obvious that the cute 4D star has lost a lot of weight.

DSP explains "With the upcoming activities for the new album, its not just Nicole, but the rest of the members of KARA who all went on a diet. Together with being more careful about their daily intake, the girls also have been exercising a lot, and each member lost about 4-5 kgs. The girls are happy about their appearance."

KARA fans reaction to this was "KARA was cute even before going on a diet" and "It must've been hard for them to go on a diet.. but their discipline is so admirable."

Nicole had already left hints about their diet in her cyworld with an entry last July 10 wherein she wrote a message to herself: "Nicole~ Do you really have to eat?"

Click HERE for Nicole's Cy update.

KARA will be showing off their new figures, together with their new concept and sound on their comeback stages, first of which is on KBS 2's Music Bank.

source: STARNEWS LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pwaaaah- I knew she got skinnier, but not to THIS degree. D8 All the girl's must've worked their butts off to make this comeback amazing. ~

Still, DSP seems like he's pushing them a bit too much. :C They looked perfectly fine before they lost weight. <3 Nicole looks a bit more ... fragile now. P:

Initially i was surprised at how sick and frail she looked.. but i think she's going to be better when the promos start... anyways DSP's statement about how the girls are all happy with their appearance seems rather odd lol.. it'd be better if they spoke for themselves :D...

thanks tin.

Oh my, she really did lose a lot of weight! I would've have noticed the big difference on SGB

If not for the pictures. Everyone lost a lot weight, back than they looked good too. I agree with

The fans, they look much cuter and bubbly with more weight.

Whao, losing a lot of weight in two weeks can be unhealthy. She seems to be worried with

her figure. I think she looked healthy before the weight loss. She doesn't look so healthy in

the second picture, too skinny. Hopefully a couple more pounds will kick in during promotions.

i still love Nicole& the girls.

they had to work so hard for

their music/mv/comeback.

im proud of them.

i admit i miss Nicole's chubby cheeks

but maybe it's because i got so used to

seeing her like that.

this would grow on me.

at least she's still the same

Nicole that we love. (:

btw:there are other celebs that are way

skinnier than her & Hara so it's like not

like a big deal. am i right?

I thought they looked fine before. >_<

If the girls want to be skinny though (they were before),

then I just hope they'll be a healthy skinny.

I think Jiyoung and Nicole lost the most weight from 'Pretty Girl' days to now.

Hmm, when i first watched the MV for Wanna, i thought Nicole looked hot.

But looking at the pic in the first post... :D

Poor Nicole must've had it hard, having to force herself to lose so weight much in 14 days.

Her eyes looks sunken... :D

NICOLE FIGHTING!!!

she isn't chubby at all, a little flesh or volume makes a person more prettier in a way...

i really prefer nicole before than now...

diet + stress + practices = weight loss

hope she gains a little more weight for the time to come...

eat well nicole!!

Doesn't anyone remember what explanation she gave on Star Golden Bell when asked about this? I thought she got some decease or something which she said was sort of good timing for when she anyway needed to get thinner. But maybe that is far from the whole reason for her looking so very different now. I didn't notice the change was that remarkable.

Does anyone have the video of the episode of her on the right?

People who use comparison pictures should really try using pictures with the same expression =/

Getting caught with an expression like that on the right picture isn't usually flattering to anyone so of course she is going to look better in the left picture...