• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

[Caps/Gifs] Jing's Wanna Official Thread

46 posts in this topic

You know what? Looking at this thread makes me want to listen to 'Wanna' again and again. <3!!

I still think the funniest part about the MV is really the behind the scenes stuff. She went in not knowing that she would have to act (confession). She was devious throughout the entire setup, really liked the string scene and when she found her photos in his drawer.

These caps/gifs really show off the cute side to Jiyoung. Her expressions are really good!

she's good at everything she can dance and sing very well and she's so cute and pretty.. :)

jingly jjanG~ !! :)

Awww i love it!

I have a feeling if a guy ever broke jing's heart all her unnies(sp?) willl make life very veyr difficult for him!!

I love our baby JIng...

she's getting more mature...

but she's still bubbly!~

lol..and she changed so much from Lupin..

i miss our Sunghee all of a sudden even though i haven't seen her perform!

The quality is bleh, but the person inside is woooooooooo~~~ Honestly, this is the mv that jiyoung captured my heart and sealed it completely! x.x haha :D

Jingah~ you look absolutely stunniing in lupin too! ㅋㅋ

This is my Kara's favourite MV ever... Jiyoung looks quite hot in there, but her cuteness still left behind. She's more georgious in Wanna live perform. After see it, you'll have no doubt that Jiyoung is the cutest maknae in K-Pop...

She might be the only girl in the world

who can pull of both center parting and

bangs and still look amazing. Also, I really

like her in yellow! It makes her look so

cheerful and warm.

sadly, most of the pictures were deleted....

but i already saw them before and i have them saved on my computer ^^

jing was so hot during wanna! she looked really old. older than most of her unnies!

but she looks young again. WHICH IS GOOD. :]

Does Anybody still have this one's? And can re-upload this Please?

Lol I know Wanna days are long gone but I still watch the MV from time to time.

I must say, my eyes were all on Jing the whole time (with the exception of solo shots of course).

You can tell how much she's grown since Wanna days. She's become even prettier and prettier.

And I fall deeper in love each day ^_^

This MV is freaking awesome, like always. our jing is becoming prettier day by day T_T

OMG Wanna! I can't stop watching that music video. Jiyoung was so cute, especially at the end, when she came to visit the guy and drew a heart on his cast. :)

That part where she drew a heart on the cast and they start to giggle after always put a big smile on my face! I love Wanna! And i had to buy the hits hits album just for WANNA! Darn iTunes didn't have it!