1. 1. Which song made you go WOW?

• 미스터 (Mister)
    • Wanna
    • 마법 (Magic)
    • 몰래몰래 (Secretly Secretly)
    • Let It Go
    • Take A Bow
    • AHA

Definitely, "Take A Bow". It's so different from other Korean songs because of the music. Mister is the second song that made me go wow, but that was after the performances for it. :x

I'm glad DSP changed their image and gave KARA some room to grow. I'm sad about the type of songs on the album though; there isn't an actual ballad or a strong song (a song that sounds fierce and with strong vocals). I'd give the album a 3.5-4.

"Wanna" took me at least 3 listens to get used to it; like many other fans, I was expecting a strong, upbeat song from the teaser. :D

Edited by greenapplejelly

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new album!

a really new KARA...

Mister is so addictive! hahaha!!! super LSS with it until now... XD

I really can't get it out of my head! waaah!!!

Secretly Secretly is a really soothing song... I really love it!

they showed their sexy vocals with this album...

though there are songs that I thought I was listening to chipmunks... XD

their voices are getting smaller and smaller...

but the songs are really nice...^^

Loved the new album. The song that really caught me was Magic, it's smooth all the way through, but has some nice rap parts thrown in. I thought it was a pretty good mix.

Also been listening to Mister a lot, every time I hear it, I start thinking of that booty shake dance. Can't help it :tongue:

i rlly enjoyed it but honestly, i thought first blooooooming was a bit better... it had 8 songs while this one only had 7 new ones LOL and for albums with as little tracks as 7-8, i think its important for all of them to be original. i mean if you think about it, they had more than a year to produce this album and to only come up with 7 new ones is kind of disappointing. otherwise, many of the tracks were catchy, i rlly love Mr. and i think it shouldve been the lead single lol. i rlly hope the follow-up single will be Take a Bow or AHA =) but it would probably most likely be magic

Haha well.. you can't really say they had over a year to come up with a new album. Mini albums imo should still be considered haha.. so it's only been a bit more than half a year since their last big release before Revolution. Besides.. I like smaller frequent releases a lot more than having like a big album every 1-2 years.

have yet to hear the whole album but i find that "Wanna" is really addictive. <3

chances would be because there's MV of it?

i like to watch MV and enjoy the song. i'm attracted to MVs when listening to new songs...ROFL

heard "Mister" a couple of time, not too addictive but it's great!

it's mostly the dance moves that caught my attention the most...xd

i'll have to try to listen to their other songs soon...>.<

As I've said in another Thread: I'm very picky when it comes to song...rarely do I like an entire album and I'm really liking Kara's entire album lol. I especially like Aha. Each song provides its own unique feel to it. I'd personally give this album a 9.5/10 just cause I don't really listen to Take a Bow that much (but I still like it).

• 2 weeks later...

OO1.미스터 (Mister) ; This song is very upbeat and the "butt dance" is addicting, and the "lalalala" parts are great. The adlibs are amazing and the ending"Hey Mister" by Nicole is great.

OO2. Wanna ; At first, I didn't like Wanna as much as Mister, but Wanna is really catchy, it grew on to me. It showed how much KARA's image changed from "Rock U"'s cute image to a more mature image, but still cute. Wanna has a very addicting melody and the choreography is great, but I kinda think that they should of picked a different song instead of Wanna.

OO3. 마법 (Magic) ; I like the vocals, very soothing. It showcases the girl's vocals in a strong way and the emotions are real. & Gyuri is rapping in this song, which is amazing.

OO4. 몰래몰래 (Secretly Secretly) ; This is my favorite song for this album, it's really soothing&refreshing to me & I can picture it in a Korean Drama OST.

OO5. Let It Go ; The beat is really catchy, I would prefer this as the new single.

OO6. Take A Bow ; I think of this one as very summery song, I was surprised by this one, also.

OO7. AHA ; I like the intro and chorus very cute and catchy.It's a lively and bubbly song. KARA has a charm, they make it catchy without it being annoying.

Basically, I love the whole album&I got the special edition with photobook&DVD.(:

I hope KARA mixes it up and promote the different songs, since I like them all.

one word: jjang!

i really like 3 songs in the album: 1.Mister, 2.Aha, and Wanna

not that i dun like the others, but these 3 songs really make me go wow, especially Mister and Aha.love it alot

and Mister's dance is ^_^, u know wad i mean xD