• 미스터 (Mister)
    • Wanna
    • 마법 (Magic)
    • 몰래몰래 (Secretly Secretly)
    • Let It Go
    • Take A Bow
    • AHA

i give Revolution a 9/10, as there is always room for improvement

however Revolution really is one of the very few album that i will listen to the whole album again and over again.

the slow songs are sweet and the fast songs are catchy.

really love the album alot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I love all the songs!! :eyelove: it's a nice album..

Mister - 10/10

Wanna - 10/10

Magic - 9.5/10

Secretly Secretly - 8.5/10

Let It Go - 8/10

Take A Bow - 8.5/10

Aha - 9.5/10

My favourite is Wanna..:D made me so addicted..

Secretly, secretly Magic and Mister made me WOW.. i cant stop listen to it.. Next is Mister, Wanna and the rest.. I'll give this album 9/10

Mister - 10/10

Wanna - 9/10

Magic - 10/10

Secretly Secretly - 10/10

Let It Go - 8/10

Take A Bow - 8/10

Aha - 8/10

i really loved the whole album........ i love their new image.......... its like the perfect mix of the kara 4's image and the pretty girl image........ cute, lovable, sexy, mature........ everything's in this album............. must be either 9.5/10 OR 10/10 !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

this album is just great........ but pity none of the songs hit #1.......... it's the only thing i'm disappointed of, honestly...........

(note: i'm not gonna mention every single song on the album)

as for the poll, i voted for AHA. it's great! it's cute with the "baby baby call me", it's cooooool with nicole's english at the beginning and it's VERY catchy and addictive to boot. one of my fave songs on the album...... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

kara, pls promote this song...... and film a MV for it....... it would be lovely...... and what's more only a girl group like kara can pull off this song well, which they have done :D

what about the title track Wanna?? i must admit - when i first listened to it, i was......... not impressed and disappointed. but after listening to it for a few times, I LUV THE SONG!!! it's catchy and somehow i dont mind it being repetitive....... it's addictive. one night i didnt sleep well cos this song kept repeating in my head. every part of the song is won-der-ful! and i'm also addicted to the part when gyuri sings the high notes "my love" somewhere near the end of the song. and the part "everybody come on everybody come on everybody come on papaya" is great as well. * sorry for the mispelled word "papaya" but i've forgotten how it is spelled * although the mv for the song did not make sense at all, i luv the dance moves....... also addicting........

mister........ well the butt dance didnt impress me, really....... but the song was quite groovy, although both aha and wanna are definitely better. the word "mister" was repeated too many times...... so it's annoyingly repetitive..... but nevertheless it's nice, so i like the song and i have it on my handphone :)

secretly secretly's in-cre-di-ble as well........ finally a song that is not so catchy but nevertheless ultra-nice at the same time

take a bow - great song. but when they chant "take a bow take a bow", when i was listening to it for the first time, for a split second i thought they were saying "tinkerbell tinkerbell". no offense, really, and the song is good, but the they cant pronounce the words very well but you cant blame them - they're 100% korean, with the exception of nicole.

like i said earlier on i'm NOT going to mention every song on my post, so i'll leave it at here.

<3 KARA 4EVA !!!!!!

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

I voted for "Wanna" as it's still my favourite KARA song, I couldn't believe how addictive it was when I first heard it.

I'm not surprised to see "Mister" at the top of the voting at the moment but I am quite surprised at myself; I've only JUST started really loving it, it seemed really average to me before...I know, there's something wrong with me.

• 1 month later...

We keep losing hope in DSP but he just proves us all wrong in the end!

I'm in love with Let It Go. It's just so sexy, never heard the girls like this before, Nicole's rap is extra sexy, I've only ever heard her rap with her cute voice. The new sultry husky rap just leaves me speechless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

of course MISTER is the best track!!

haha i love it when they do the butt dance!!!

LALALALA! 1,2,3,4,5,6 DO IT!

:51333867::32524216::15541758::thumbup::81766871: